or Connect

Posts by Apiana

Wondering if any of you have a great ped you love in Temecula/Murrieta area or even in Palm Springs/Palm Desert area? I'm specifically looking for one who would be willing to split up the MMR vax. Any ideas for me??
I wanted to chime in as well. It's ironic, really. I've been scouring posts to try to get my feelings straight about this, deal w/ the guilty feelings. I was all for CLW, wanted to nurse for at least 2 years. We're coming on 20 months & it has just gotten really nerve wracking.: My cycles returned 3 mos PP, then the creepy crawly feeling started in at about 9 mos. I did all kinds of research & found some solutions that seemed to help a bit. Taking calcium/magnesium,...
Thank you so much ladies, for all your help with this.: Again, perspective. Gitti, I thank you for your time. Yes, DH's questions were good ones & got me thinking more. But what you're talking about are the concepts that originally had me decide not to vax. I'm going to talk to DH & use the logical counterarguments that you helped me see. Now the fever stuff I have to read up on again. I know I saw a post somewhere here on fevers & exactly what to do. DS has never had...
ktbug, thanks. I'm not usually prone to acting out of fear, but motherhood has changed many things about me. I've done quite a bit of research & have (until now) felt really confident about my vax decisions. I really just needed to get my perspective again & you really helped w/ that & thanks for the hugs, mama! BTW, DH is a chef serenitii, I read it in this post by Plummeting. Looking back at it, there's no links w/ data to back up the statement. SMR, thanks. I...
I allowed my ped to scare me into the Hib at our last visit. It was one I was considering anyway. I had delayed it until 16 months so DS only needed the one, but I hadn't finished my research on it. I got the usual scare stories from my ped about a couple patients of his that either died or went deaf from meningitis. Meningitis is the one that really scares me. So, I let him scare me into it.: NOW I'm doing more research & finding out about Hib vaxx causing more...
These were exactly what I was looking for! Thanks, ladies. Wow, especially that Ultimate Grocery List, perfect for making my major staple list from!
I just want to send some hugs. I'm not even PG & I'm having a REALLY tough time w/ the heebie jeebies when BFing my 17 month old!
Quote: Originally Posted by Diamonds4Eva I don't have a physical master list. There are things I get all the time like bread, milk, eggs, etc. This is what I mean. I can usually remember the basics, but sometimes I forget crucial things. Just the staples to always have in the pantry. Like flour, sugar, beans, rice, pasta, etc. Does anyone know of or have a master list of these type things?
OK, I know this one, it's sooo easy! We do this all the time w/ beef, chicken, pork. All you do is put the beef in the crockpot, pour the BBQ sauce over it, & turn it to high. After an hour or so all the juices are coming out & it's looking a bit like BBQ stew. Stir it up & see if the meat is falling apart yet. Usually happens after 2 hours for me. Once it's falling apart when you poke at it I use 2 forks. I do a stab-and-shred type thing using the 2 forks. Stab a chunk...
: