or Connect

Posts by trijosie-mama

PrincessCass~ I saved ds's and dd's too! I put them in little tiny ziplocks and tape them in the baby book. It really helped me explain to Ds how dd was getting food while in my belly. And I like the idea of being able to show them how they wer fed inside me. Maybe we're both weird! I put alcohol on Ds's and it took 19 days to fall off. I did nothing this time and it took about 8days. I was trying to be really careful with it, we weren't using cloth all the time...
DH is a bit caught off guard still. It could be due to the fact that his mom is here and she holds the baby more than he does or our basement flooded and we're in the process of gutting it, then realized our water line is leaking into the basement (slowly didn't cause the flood) and we have to remove a tree from the front yard and we're planning a wedding for January! I didn't mean to vent about all that, it's overwhelming. DH holds Josie when she isn't crying and...
I had been wondering the same thing. With our big clumsy dog and small bed co-sleeping is not an option. So dd sleeps in a cradle right next to the bed, I usually lay her on her side up, with her back leaning against the edge of the cradle and then put a rolled up blanket an inch bellow her chin. I've been swaddling her as well and she sleep for about 3 hours, atleast thats how much time is in between feedings. 5 yrs ago with ds I let him sleep on his belly, I didn't...
Hi everyone!! I've been lurking a bit, but thanks to a morning nap I finally have both hands to type with! I don't feel like i have any time to really do anything! I need to shower(Curly I'm jealous), I need to clean, I've been walking ds to and from school, so that's been nice. It's kind of our time to talk, Josie sleeps the whole time and ds can tell me about his day at school. Other than that I hear ya'll on the mommy guilt!! I cried several times last week...
I have the same thing here! dh has laughed at me too! I do believe it's normal, I jut can't remember how long it lasts! the hardest thing for me has been not being able to take care of ds, he used to come to me for everything and now he goes to dh. the good thing is they get to build their step father and son relationship. Our emotions should get better pretty soon, if they don't then it's more than normal baby blues....
! I typed this yesterday and I believe a mischievous 5 yr old deleted it!! I’ll start again and maybe keep it shorter this time! Saturday morning I woke up and my contractions had mostly stopped, over the night I had 3 to 5 that woke me up, but I didn’t think too much of it. I took ds to his little football/soccer practice, while dh went for his 3 hour bike ride in the woods! During practice the few contractions I was having seemed to get worse, but I didn’t really...
I'm with the rest of you! I like the small community we've built. I consider you guys friends and think we should try to stay here as long as we can!!
I miss you guys so much!! Life at hoome is so different than i expected. I know things will get "normal" eventually but right now I'm just out of sorts. dh's mom came to town the day after Josie was born and it's wierd trying to get used to my new family life with her here. I appreciate her helping out, but I sometimes think it would better if she wasn't here. I need to get together a birth story before I forget the important details!! The one thats nothering me...
Hi everyone! I wanted let you know we had our baby girl saturday afternoon(4:46 to be exact!). She was 8lbs 12ozs and 20 inches long, much bigger than i thought she would be! I'll post a better story later, but I had a completely natural childbirth at the hospital!! It was the best experience of my life! I hope you are all doing well and I'm sure I'll have more time to post and catch up tomorrow!
I am still here! Had contractions all night, some woke me up, but it wasn't any more than I've already been getting up. I have been having a lot of discharge, it's not bloody at all, could this be my water leaking? It isn't too wet, if it would've stopped I would have thought it was part of my plug, but it just keeps coming! Any ideas?? dh will have to go to work tomorrow if I don't have the baby today. I don't thinkI could handle having this many contractions and...