or Connect

Posts by boobear

I'm *very* impressed. You did a great job with your web page. It's light/easy to navigate and fairly quick. I'll come back and visit soon for formaldehyde free nail polish, I had the damnest time finding that when I was prego and had given up. It's been bookmarked Congratulations and good luck!!
Not necessarily "natural family living" sites but when I do have time to surf these are my top favorite places to go blow time. I'm also starting to comb through natural health type sites but don't have any that I regularly visit .. yet! google.com - they link their logo to interesting events & historical dates, their page is white (how novel) and uncluttered - they rule! bbcnews.com - to see what's going on in the world my local news...
We don't use squirty toys for the same reason. I've found some washable/bath soft toys from pottyerbarn (that's about all I can afford in that store!). Other toys she loves to play with, kitchen mixing spoon, cups (esp trying to catch water when I pour it), wash cloth, little plastic frying pan. I throw the soft toys in the wash every week, the plastic ones in the dishwaher. One of my neighbors left the bathroom door open and lid up (duh!) and I caught my...
1. Where is a father’s greatest influence in his daughter’s life? Knowing when to take things seriously. My dad helped me put things in perspective. He was firm when he needed to be and let us get away with the little things. He also stressed that you don't get anything for free/if it's too good to be true it isn't (this when I wanted to join the "20 CD's for 5 cents" club). 2. As dd grows up, what should a father focus his attention on, and not on? For example,...
I voted anything over 1 year because of what I learned from talking to people. One of my daughter's daycare teachers breastfed, on demand, for 3 years! She was from the Phillipines and very good with the babies. I know there are people who go beyond a year but there's a few people I've talked to who don't think there's any benefit or that it's disgusting and sick (I ask how informed their decision was.. but am usually met with an icy stare or indifference). I don't...
Definitely having a child, but the problem is I have little to no time to think anymore :\