or Connect

Posts by Ambrose

I am in the process of moving out my ex bf and into my parents house. Well mom has taken this opportunity to tell me she is ordering a DUMPSTER TODAY for me to go through my things. And then I have to help my stepdad do the entire basement. support stories please?
bin of recyclables, two bags of trash
got rid of a bag of burnables today. tomorrow we plan on getting rid of half the bedroom
ours is outside away from the house so we just have a huge pile about 75ft away from the house. They dont care about shelter because they separate burnables from recyclables from trash to kick-start the stove.
I dont have time to crochet new ones this year but i DO have the ability to go through all the ones over years passt and send those out to families.
Quote: Originally Posted by jramatique! Ok, here I am posting my hat pictures in the right place this time. (Thanks Fyrestorm) Here's pictures of my little hat. I've never made one before and was surprised at how quick it went. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7V8wVsHZ6d...910092235a.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7V8wVsHZ6d...0910092235.jpg urls not found.
1 2 3 +70 (from mom) - $50 visitation -$5.85 Qdoba visit 4 - $2.15 McD's visit -$12 gas 5 6 7 8 +40 - $25 9 -$15 gas 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Quote: Originally Posted by rere Ambrose, That sounds like a sad situation but not a sad gift.It sounds like a really lovely thoughtful gift! And for boyfriend gifts...well,what is he into? Thank you, and for the bf he likes nascar, demolition derbys, country music, rebelliousnes, rebels, fishing, hunting, & four-wheeling. I know he DOESNT like guacamole and city boys. Doesnt give me much to go on eh?
I love your solution! And I'm happy you told her. I would have been quiet as well if I heard that, but I'd be happy to be told in the long run.
I've figured out what I'm going to do for my paternal grandmother for the holidays.... make her a picfolio from Creative Memories. I'm putting 1 or two photos all continued in a timeline from birth to present for DD because paternal grandma really wasnt a part of her life. I'm even including a photo of her grandson she never got to meet because he died. I know it sounds like a sad gift but I think she'll appreciate it. Ive been going through a nasty custody battle and...