or Connect

Posts by StrongSingleMama

Quote: Originally Posted by laoxinat Yeah, I can't say I'm 100% there, myself...but what a wonderful state of mind to aspire to Wow I agree.
Wonderful maps everyone!! I finished my map yesterday, I worked on it with my DD. It is a lot smaller and simpler than the map I made last year but I think I have more specific wishes for this year which is good because last year was one of the hardest years of my life so this year the main thing I want is to feel happy and at peace with my life and the direction it is heading.
Wow very cool!
:
So there is one more day to make the treasure maps correct?! I have a question...I am very torn with what I want this year. I feel like I know deep in my heart what I want the most but I don't know if it will happen. Should I put it anyway even if I am not sure that it has a chance of happening? There is one specific thing I want this year and I don't know if I should focus on mainly that. Is it ok to just have a few things on the treasure map or should it be broader...
Emily I am going through the exact same feelings right now and I am missing my DD's like crazy today. It is so hard. I try to keep busy but my mind keeps going to them. It is rough.
Just wanted to give you a hug I am currently going through a divorce and it is very tough.
I sent you a pm.
I just wanted to give you a hug. I am 5 weeks out from splitting and some days feel just as hard and emotional as the first day. There really are so many ups and downs and I guess I never realized how stressful this would be. Even if it is the best decision for everyone involved it is still very tough to go through. I hope that it gets easier for both of us...
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge with ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution),which I guess is just basically mediation? The judge that is overseeing my divorce case just ordered it and I am not sure exactly what it entails. Any info would be great! I am thinking it is just a last resort to get custody/other issues solved before having to go to court?