or Connect

Posts by StrongSingleMama

Anyone have any good recipes to make natural air fresheners?!
I LOVE the Secret and totally believe in the law of attraction. One of the main things I put on my treasure map was a pic of a baby nursing and then I wrote positive statements about bfing. --a little history, my baby was a preemie born at 27 weeks and weighed under 2 lbs at birth. She was in the NICU for 3 months and I had a really hard time bfing her. I exclusively pumped up until 6 weeks ago because I just could not get her to latch on.-- I was just about ready to...
*bump
:
Cool I am going to check that book out. Aww ladybugs are my fave bugs. They are so cute.
Just curious for those of you that make your own laundry detergent, cleaning supplies etc. does it save you money or do you just do it because it is natural/non toxic? I am thinking about making my own laundry det. and cleaning supplies and was just wondering if the price is comparable to store bought products?
I saw this thread awhile ago and wanted to try it but forgot about it until now. I was just curious is this all you use on your face for your cleansing routine? Do you just squirt the honey in your hand and then put it on your face and rinse it off with water? Will any kind of honey work or does it have to be organic?
I take a fish oil capsule, a calcium pill and a pre-natal vitamin.
:
I am going to order a sample of the EM today, I can't wait to get it!