or Connect

Posts by StrongSingleMama

njeb- My DH is military so I will be giving birth at a military hospital. It is hard sometimes to go against the grain. My extended family still thinks I am weird and crazy for using cloth diapers lol. My mom tried repeatedly to talk me out of it. I am originally from ID which is a pretty conservative state and I couldn't find many people there that were crunchy. My daughter was born 12 weeks early and was in the NICU for 10 weeks. It was very important to me...
These were my top 5: 1. Orthodox Quaker (100%) 2. Liberal Quakers (87%) 3. Orthodox Judaism (87%) 4. Islam (85%) 5. Reform Judaism (84%) That is interesting..I identify myself as Christian. I don't know much about these religions.
Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMoMof2 For you to convince your dh you need to be sure than circ is wrong and let him know that is how you feel. From you OP you seem to be still straddling the fence. Can you point to why you would still consider circ? I guess in a lot of ways I still have a pretty mainstream way of thinking. I grew up thinking everyone was circed and I guess I just never thought of not doing it. I always saw it as the only...
I am 14 weeks pregnant and don't know the gender yet of the baby but am hoping to find out soon. Before I got pregnant DH and I agreed that if we had a boy we would def. get him circed. I felt like I could go either way but DH was very sure about it. Since getting preggo I have started doing some research on circing vs. non circing and am now leaning the other way (I am feeling like I don't want to circ). I feel like if I do have a boy and get him circed I would feel...
OMG how horrible...
Thank you for the responses, it is so nice to hear that I am not alone and that others have gone through/are going through similiar issues. I have not heard about fish oil but I am def. going to try it out. Some days are better than others for me. Today was an esp. bad day. I have been severely moody and emotional. DH and I have been fighting all day and I have just been in tears all day. I know it isn't good for my stress level or my health so I am trying to be...
I was just curious is this a diet that is fairly easy to follow and stick to? Do you feel hungry a lot on it? I have tried so many different diets and found it soo hard to stick to one. Once I have my baby I want to lose about 60 lbs. I was thinking I might give this a shot!
I was just curious if anyone knows is this okay for bfing mamas to do? I am not bfing right now but I am preggo so I will be soon. After I have my baby I would love to try this diet if I can still do it while I bf!
I have struggled depression and anxiety for years. It has been better at some points of my life and worse at others. I have been on and off Zoloft since I was 17. For the most part it has helped me. First of all I was curious for those of you that also struggle with depression and anxiety what meds you are on and what side effects if any you have had? I have been feeling really depressed lately. I am pregnant and when I am pregnant I get very moody and have a lot...
Aww what a beautiful story...