or Connect

Posts by StrongSingleMama

Hmm it sounds interesting. I am an Army wife so I def. want to check it out!
Quote: Originally Posted by flminivanmama I'm rewatching seasons 1 & 2 on DVD right now and I'm struck at how MUCH Pam and Jim obviously felt for each other and how that completely dissappeared in season 3 - it is quite sad actually. I was beginning (during season 3) to feel that it didn't matter if they didn't write them as getting back together - that Jim & Karen were nice together, etc. but now, rewatching, I hope that he broke up with Karen (as...
Right now at home I have discs 2 and 3 of Season 3 of Mindfreak. Next up after that is disc 2 and 3 of the L word season 3.
^omg that is adorable! I pre-ordered the book!
Hi! I have a few questions. I just read the book (well skimmed over it) and am wondering about a few things. This diet (or I guess lifestyle) seems pretty restrictive esp the first 6 weeks. Is it hard to follow? I am not a vegetarian (but have been in the past) and have never been a vegan. I am also wondering during the first 6 weeks are you only allowed to drink water? I am assuming any alcohol, caffeine, teas, etc are out?
Quote: Originally Posted by Altair I just use white sugar or brown sugar (cheap kind) and i mix up only enough for a few days and keep it in a closed tupperware. You don't need to use a lot-- it spreads far. another good thing is you don't need shaving cream then, after you rinse off the oil/sugar, there's enough oil left on your legs to shave with. Great idea! I am going to have to try that!
I placed my order on Friday and am soo anxious to get it! How long did it take you all to receive your order?
I have been using the kiss my face unscented roll on and I love it!! I also just ordered the crystal rock so I am hoping I will like it too! Can you get a rock that is scented or are they always unscented?
For the past few days I have been washing my face exclusively with honey and my skin looks and feels soo good! I am a convert! I am telling everyone I know to wash their faces with honey!!
Thanks so much!