or Connect

Posts by Surfacing

subbing for inspiration  
Subbing for inspiration!  
  'Nuff said.
  Thanks for weighing in Ladies.   Good idea!!!!   1) $1.65 coffee at work 2) $1.65 coffee at work, really exhausted and had a guest so had dh order pizza instead of cooking supper after work 3) Weekend grocery shopping a bit overspent. Date night with dh - free overnight at a hotel plus $27.00 for parking!!! Argh!!!! $50 dinner and $20 for evening snacks. 4) No spend! 5) $1.65 coffee at work & budgetted spending for pull ups for dd2
Hi Girls,   Jumping back in this month. My goals will be to stick to budgetted spending this month, park the car for free and walk to work. We have been working at paying off debt and so far it's headed in the right direction.   1) $1.65 coffee at work 2) $1.65 coffee at work, really exhausted and had a guest so had dh order pizza instead of cooking supper after work 3) Weekend grocery shopping a bit overspent. Date night with dh - free overnight at a...
It's good to know you have an appt with your therapist too. Perhaps that will help you to work through some of this. These thoughts will pass.  
  A bit behind here.... let's see what I can remember!!!   22/10 - $15 parking at work from my weekly spending money   23/10 - no spend   24/10 - no spend   25/10 - $1.80 coffee at Tim Horton's from weekly spending money   26/10 - lunch with my bro for $10 - from grocery budget   27/10 - $20 fast food and $35 over-budget for diapers, etc.   28/10 - budgetted grocery shopping   29/10 - Books and (ahem) personal items for dh and I today around $300 - but I forgive...
Hi Girls, Just carry on while I read along. I seriously need to get back on track. Too much credit card spending again lately.  
  20/10 -   $21 Downtown parking due to our annual doula AGM which I organized. On the plus side, I had a budget to cater the food and got to take home the leftover food. $$$ Cha-ching! We did well there! Had to tank up the car using VISA credit card.   21/10 - Budgetted spending - grocery shopping   I'm noting a pattern here. Mainly credit card use. Should leave it at home.... or be more aware of it's use. It seems that I use it mostly when I've reached the end of my...
Honeybee - I love that you paid your kids to declutter toys. Might try that around here sometime. Super job on your budgeted spending and no spending!   Crunchy*VT*mom - Picking up some extra hours at the gym - commendable!   sk8boarder15 - You totally need to spend money on yourself sometimes -- after 3 yrs of no sk8ing, no helmet, etc. it's worth it for Mommy to get some pleasure and exercise. You are important too!   Greenmamato2 -   Orangemama - your...