or Connect

Posts by AnnMarie

I was in MA and my children's school knew NOTHING about vaccine exemptions. I had to speak with the school nurse, whom asked me for a letter from my pastor, and I said no, and then offered her a copy of the state laws. LOL Then I had to speak to the principal who said, "Then there's this issue about vaccines," and I just replied, "There is no issue, I have a religious exemption," and it ended there. As long as you know more then they do you should be OK. I left the...
I just read in some magazine (Psychology Today I believe.) that the beer helping milk production is a big myth. Anyway, I don't think a drink here and there would hurt. You can be on pain killers and still nurse, so a drink now and then isn't going to hurt anything.
He doesn't have a right to ask for any of those things. Tell him you'll show him yours if he shows you his first. Seriously, those things are none of his business (Including #4 because you have the right to homeschool if you want to.) and I would tell him so. JMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankly Speaking Someone educate me. My understanding is that after a vasectomy, the sperm is sent to the bladder where it dies a quick death in that hostile environment. Is that true or false? Frank No. There is no way for the sperm to reach teh bladder. Here's a helpful link: http://www.vasectomy.md/Risk.htm A small quote: "Antibodies are produced by the body in response to the absorbed sperm. The...
Quote: Originally Posted by MRDCatLvr The sperm r reabsorbed yes but so is a womans egg when it is not fertilized it is the same thing. I think the article you read was a bit off somewere. A woman's egg comes out with her menstrual flow. It is true that a man's body reabsorbs it, and yes, it can lead to problems. Vasectomy is not without risk, just like a tubal.
I would send her some information in the mail, with a copy of that site with pictures of the procedure right on top. I'd also send her a video. I would make it known that you would never support her decision to circ as it's not her decision to make, it's her sons, and you can't support something you KNOW to be abuse. Tell her that you love her, but there is no way you can support her. Tell her that if she loves her son she owes it to him to do the research. After all,...
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflower1978 The last line I wrote about not knowing any intact little boys in general sums up what I mean. Even if the circ rate were 75% in NYC, I should know at least a couple little boys who are intact. No, that just means you know the ones that DID circ, which probably means they haven't done their homework. You should help them with this. Send them some information so maybe you can help stop this awful...
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflower1978 The 50/50 stat is one I do NOT believe. That would mean half of the little boys I know should be left intact and that is not the case. That's not true. The circ rate varies from state to state, even from county to county. You just live in an area where the rate is high. Where I have live all my life (NH & MA) the circ rate is pretty high, but I know it's dropping because I know a number of families...
There is no contradiction. You are talking about an infant that doesn't get to choose for himself and a grown man that can make the choice for himself. It's also a totally different procedure. Why must it always be the woman that has to take responsibility for long term/permanent contraception? In my case, my ex had it done because he didn't want anymore children and my doctor recommended that he have it done instead of me because she felt I wasn't healthy enough...
Sounds like a major red flag to me. I hate to say it, but I would suspect he's cheating. I wouldn't have let him go alone, and I'd make da** sure it NEVER happens again. I would have either asked him to stay home, or tell him I was going too. If you had a counseling session and had something planned for father's day and he knew it, he shouldn't have gone. Something is up, and it doesn't sound good. s Edit: YIKES!! I just read your last post. How could he get a...