or Connect

Posts by wendizbaby

Yay!  Congrats!  He's beautiful and I LOVE the name!
My babe is now 1 month old!!!    
I feel the same.  Dh has his vasectomy this Friday!!   
Adorable!!!  And I love the name Olive!!! I love her face in that last picture...those cheeks!
I am LOVING being a mother the 2nd time around much more than the 1st time.  I think with ds1, it was such a shock to lose my freedom and I must admit that I was resentful for awhile after he was born.  With this one, I already don't have my freedom, so instead I am just enjoying him like crazy.  I always have said that I'm not a baby person, but now I think I am!  I can't get enough of his faces and his little feet.     Anyway, he's a pretty mellow baby, so that...
I'm going to be very active on this thread....I gained 60 pounds this pregnancy and it's really bugging me now that I'm not pregnant anymore.  So here are my stats:     Pre-preg:    125 lbs At delivery:  185 lbs 12/8, 3.5 weeks pp: 165 lbs   My initial weight loss has stopped, so I think I'm stuck at 165 for now.  I haven't been starving while breastfeeding like I was with ds1.  I've started being conscious of what I'm eating, but nothing too drastic.  I...
That's funny!  He does look a lot like Shatner in this photo!  :)    
Along these lines...I got great advice once to always talk about the other sibling when you talk to your baby.  Talk about how great the other sibling is at helping and what a great big brother/sister they are.  The baby won't care...ha.  We really tried to not change our lifestyle for this baby.  We had him in the living room and loved that he could sleep through anything.  Then, at about 2 weeks that changed and when my ds1 would come running down the stairs, the baby...
Great photos!!  I love the little booties!   I have few more that were professionally done.....      
I'm dealing with this....but I have a 5yo and he's much easier to explain stuff too.  I feel bad though because we are always sushing him and telling him to be quiet.  I actually just started putting the baby in his room for naps so that we don't have to come down on ds1 so hard.  Paxton is now 3 weeks old and seems to wake up easily.  We had him in the living room in a swing for naps, but that doesn't seem to be working anymore.  He's having waking periods for about 3...