or Connect

Posts by wendizbaby

Interesting!!  I might have to get one of those if his numbers don't look good this week.  Thanks!
No...I haven't.  I wonder if I could try that in the pediatrician's office when I go this week.  
What's a SNS?  We are having weight gain issues over here and it's freaking me out.  He's gaining less then half an ounce/day, but I feel like we are breastfeeding like crazy.  I wonder if it's his latch (thank you crazy LC at the hospital who told me he is getting nothing).  He IS getting something because my breasts are drained and we have plenty of poopy/pee diapers.  I've even taken to supplementing with a few ounces of formula every few days because I want him to...
I'm thinking of you too!!  Hope all is going well.....
Yay!!  Glad it went well!  My son had blood sugar issues too, so I wonder if I had undiagnosed GD as well.  I was so dang tired those last few weeks.... Can't wait to see pictures!!
Yay!  More babies!!  Congrats to you...and I love the name.  :)
Congrats!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!!
Nymama- I've been hanging out in Life with a babe. I know what you mean about forgetting.
We had some jaundice issues, though ours didn't get that high.  I did some research on it and found that jaundice levels are higher and stick around longer in breastfed babies.  http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/breastfeeding/special-situations/babies-jaundice I also found that sometimes phototherapy doesn't lower levels significantly.  Stress is also a contributing factor.   Fortunately, our levels went down with the biliblanket and lots of breastfeeding.  I woke my...
Trinity - Just wanted to say that I feel for you.  I was in so much pain in the end that I couldn't do anything without help.  My husband was basically taking care of everything and I was sitting on the couch all day long.  I was really tired too.  I remember crying when I rolled over during the night, but didn't have the option of staying on the side I was on because my hip hurt so much.  I can't imagine what it would have been like for me if I had to go another 4...