or Connect

Posts by nonniecita

Wow! Something to think about.
bump
Maybe the banner's have key words that link them to the bottom of the page....terminex being ant, roach, etc.
Makes sense! Skin is a pretty big organ, it seems like whatever is rubbed onto the skin is absorbed in the body and bloodstream, right?
so sorry
So glad she's okay That would scare me #%#^#&*!
Hey all! I got this email and wanted to pass it to all of the wise mama's here, it is very useful. (Sorry about all the >'s) > > A group of rapists and date rapists in prison were > > interviewed on what they look for in a potential > victim and here are > > some interesting facts : > > > > 1) The first thing men look for in > a potential victim > > is hairstyle They are most likely to go after a > woman with a ponytail, > > bun, braid or other hairstyle that...
this is from their website: Nano Particles - Is there something I should know? Recently there has been a flood of questions relating to the safety of nano particles. In other words, should you be concerned? The answer is yes. Some nano particles are extremely active and dangerous to the cell BUT not all. It is important not to get caught up in the hype and wave of fear and panic. The only way to be sure is to read broadly and arm yourself with information. ...
Here is a response from UVN to me: (sorry it's long) Yes we use nano particles and here is some info on > the nano zinc so you can > see the difference between it and titanium. > > > > Tony > > > > Recently there has been a flood of enquiries > regarding the topic of nano > particles, specifically targeting Titanium and Zinc > as the leading sunscreen > ingredients involved in this technology. > > > > I have scoured the documents available on...
Quote: Originally Posted by FluffiB I'm confused... so UV Natural was using non-nano zinc before they changed the formula? The bottle I just got has one of the ingredients crossed off (I think Caprylic/capric triglycerides). I assumed that was the new formula. The other thing is that there's a sticker on the top that says no hydrogenated oils, yet the ingredient lists hydrogenated vegetable oil... : I hope I didn't confuse you...I don't know...