or Connect

Posts by amityfree

I used to work for Onstar. Unless you call in, we cannot hear you. We physically cannot contact your car without you knowing. Your radio will turn off, you'll hear a voice saying 'Connecting to Onstar'. We have no reason to contact your car without you initiating it, anyways... and we couldn't even if we tried. To access your account in the first place, we'd need certain information and even then we can't place a call to your car unless certain conditions are met. We...
I once went out to Bingo with my mother, her sister (my aunt), and my aunt's son's wife (essentially my cousin). My cousin is this adorable, tiny little thing... the type of person you look at and just go 'Awww' because she's just SO tiny and cute. Anyways, the older women who go to Bingo get very irritated if you so much as talk. So we're whispering, giggling at stories.. when my mom looks at my cousin and BURSTS out laughing. We all look at her and she has this...
My answer is the same as many previous posters. It's fun! It's incredibly satisfying to search out gifts that I know my family members would love. I love the crowds, the shopping, the lights, just the general atmosphere and feeling of the holiday. When I celebrate Christmas, I celebrate it for the family aspect.
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful son.
Growing up, I lived beside Shalom Harlow's aunt. She would go swimming at her house. We weren't close or anything, but I knew her. (She is a model, and also was in the movie 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days)
You know, I'm not the prettiest girl around, but I think I look decent. I look HIDEOUS in pictures. Seriously, the person I see in pictures is NOT the one I see in the mirror. I need posing tips.
Lucy. Hands down. Sometimes Flight 26, Hits 30, Top 20 on 20, 90's on 9, 80's on 8, 70's on 7... but mostly Lucy.
That link that was posted to donate your diamond also has a way to donate money to Africa to atone for the diamond's wrongs. If the ring has sentimental valueto you and you are torn about giving it up, that might be worth looking in to.
Quote: Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy see this is why i don't really agree with people who have planned pregnancies before they are married.....you can't commit to being with that person forever but you're ok with bringing a child (who did not have any say in the matter) into that relationship?? not cool in my book! but of course every relationship has it's exceptions I'm coming in on this way late, but I take great offense to this. That...
Congrats!!