or Connect

Posts by barbaral6

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, but I need HELP! I am about 38 weeks pregnant with baby # 4. My 2yo is still nursing and not planning on stopping any time soon. Here's my problem, he has coxsackie. You know, that fun virus with the sores in the mouth?! I need to know what to do if the baby is born before he's better. I've heard that it's contagious for a long time. I've never been pregnant this long(I've only gone as far as 36-37 weeks with the...
I just read through every one of these posts and I am sitting here crying with relief. I cannot tell you how good it feels to know that I am not alone. I am 23 weeks pregnant and my 2yo(2/9) is still nursing around the clock. I'm pretty sure my milk is gone but he doesn't seem to mind. I have no intentions of weaning him but sometimes I want to scream when he's nursing. The lissa, you hit it exactly. I feel so guilty when I get annoyed(even though I try to hide it),...
Please tell me if you won. If so, do you like the books? I bought them not too long ago and I haven't actually made anything but I am obsessed with looking through them over and over again! I also got another book-waldorf animals. The patterns are sooo cute but I haven't tried any of them either. I think it's a sickness. I have some dutch waldorf doll books that I love. My husband thinks I'm weird-I even went as far as getting a dutch-to-english dictionary to translate...
It does sound like roseola but I would still keep an eye on her just in case. My oldest is 11 and I never had to deal with it until my 22 month old had it last month. Glad to hear that her fever broke take care, Barbara
icxcnika How's your little one doing? Hope all is well. Barbara
ok, I should be doing a thousand different things right now but I can't stop reading "just one more..." I have a bunch but these 2 stick in my head. Went for 18 month check-up with baby # 3. Our doctor had a new partner and things were a bit crazy that day. The nurse asked if we minded seeing the new doctor. We said no problem. During the course of the exam the doc was asking some questions- Why didn't he get his mmr yet? What were we waiting for? He's not speaking...
ok, I should be doing a thousand different things right now but I can't stop reading "just one more..." I have a bunch but these 2 stick in my head. Went for 18 month check-up with baby # 3. Our doctor had a new partner and things were a bit crazy that day. The nurse asked if we minded seeing the new doctor. We said no problem. During the course of the exam the doc was asking some questions- Why didn't he get his mmr yet? What were we waiting for? He's not speaking...
Has your daughter ever had roseola? The fever lasts a few days and then comes the rash. My little guy just had it at thanksgiving. My 2 older kids never had it so I didn't know what it was at first. Hope she's feeling better soon and I hope it is roseola(the fever won't last much longer if it is). Take care Barbara
Well, thanks for all of the help. I really needed to know that I was doing the right thing here. Most of the moms I know think I'm weird for being an organic AP. Then again, I think they're weird for not being an organic AP. Whatever! Anyway, Brian is doing great today-glad I didn't rush off to the doctor. Mamakay, you were right, I wouldn't have been posting if it was that bad. It's nice to know that I can come here and get help and support when I need it. Thanks again...
Thanks for the help. I'll have to look for that book. New thought to freak myself out-what if it's strep and I just let it go? It must be the pregnancy. I usually don't worry so much : ) Barbara