or Connect

Posts by WishIwasinMN

Sigh...I feel silly posting this, as it doesn't seem like much of a problem, but she is a terrible slob. I'll start right out by saying I am the complete opposite--I organize and clean for relaxation. I know that I'm pickier than the average person so I did things in her room that I thought would make it easier for her to be neater. I labeled all her dresser drawers, bought these awesome bins for her and her sister's toys. She shares a room w/ her almost 4 year old...
Hi! Just have a question about this fleece. I was at my favorite diaper site and they have some AIOs that say they have a layer of fleece inside and that the outside is the windpro fleece. If both layers are fleece, won't it leak? TIA! Jaci
Hi Ladies! I saw awhile back that you wonderful ladies were donating diapers to needy moms. Well, I've got some dipes and covers and I was going to sell them on Ebay, but I just have this feeling like I should donate them. They are not perfect, but have lots of life in them. Can anyone point me in the right direction? This is what I have: 6 very fluffy fleece liners--washed, but never used. 6 Diaper basic fitted diapers, cute patterns, some faded, but still work...
Well, I don't know if 14 months is considered extended bf (I don't feel like it is), but thought I would post here. Dd has been uninterested for the last 3 weeks or so, but I've been nursing her every night before she goes to bed anyway! Terrible Mommy LOL! The last two nights she hasn't nursed at all--I tried but she just wiggles away laughing to play with her brother. With my other two, I was sad when they weaned, but Stormy will be our last and I guess it is really...
Hi all! I've gone from almost completely vaxing my first to not vaxing my 3rd at all. Was reading some messages from a list I'm on and saw mention of the importance of tetanus in case kids get cut, step on nail, whatever. feel awful that I hadn't thought of this and wondered what your thoughts were on this. also, getting rubella shots when your daughters hit puberty. I know this is childbearing related, but can someone enlighten me and is this something that is done...
Hi! Hope this is the right place to post this, but a while back I saw on the boards someone mentioned a girls organization that was an alternative to the girl scouts. It sounded really neat, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was? Anyone have any ideas? Seems like 'spirit' may have been in the name, but maybe not! thanks so much!
Hi! Saw on here a while back that someone had made their own sprayer instead of buying an expensive one and wondered what exactly would I need to get from the hardware store to do this myself? Thanks a bunch! Jaci
I'll try to make this as short as possible. Dd slept with us until 6 1/2 mos. We moved her to a crib in our room 'cuz she had started crawling out of bed. She always woke several times during the night to nurse and is a light sleeper so dh moved out to the couch in the livingroom (he's quite a snorer LOL!). Dd still woke many times, but I would take her out of the crib, nurse her and off to sleep she'd go. I moved out of the bedroom to sleep on the livingroom floor...
I guess it sounds like a silly question, but I never cared much for juice (full of sugar, would rather give my kids real fruit, but that's just my opinion!), anyway, my youngest is still nursing, and my middle two never cared for cows milk and will drink juice once in a while at someone else's house, but just love water. They get plenty of calcium in other foods so I'm not worried about that, BUT I get so much aggravation for them drinking water! My 6 yr old dd's teacher...
Hi ladies! Hope i'm posting this in the right place. I've always heard that you shouldn't give young children peanut butter because the earlier you give it to them the better chance they have of becoming allergic. Anyway, with my first two i did, but the other day my dh gave my 11 month old dd a muffin that had peanut butter in it. I was worried, but it didn't seem to bother her. Does this mean it won't and that she can go ahead and eat it from now on or should we...