or Connect

Posts by WishIwasinMN

I like the fitted dipes w/ covers, but have been looking at new ones and have found that I could buy all in ones for the same price or sometimes less than a fitted and cover. Is there a drawback to aios? Any info appreciated!
Hi everyone! First, I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you! I've been cding for about a month now and it is wonderful! You've all been amazing with all your help. I wanted to ask about diaper covers. I bought some nylon ones with velcro and really don't care for them. I got a cloth one w/ snaps on ebay that I just love. Unfortunately it has no brand name. I've decided to go ahead and invest in some new covers and wanted to get opinions on the ones...
Hi! I'm fully into this cloth diapering--I absolutely love it! I can't believe I am so excited about something that involves baby poop LOL! Anyway, I do have a problem. DD pees so much at night that her cpf is totally soaked in the morning. I feel just awful. I have put her in disposables the last couple of nights, but really don't want to do that. Would like to never use them again if possible. What is the most absorbent doubler? Is that all I would need to use? ...
Hi Everyone! I saw these on ebay-they had several for sale, but the ones I were watching weren't bid on, so thought I would come to the experts to see why! I thought they looked nice, but what do I know, I've only been doing this for a week! Thanks a bunch! Whoops--would help if I sent the link! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=26269&rd=1 Jaci
Hi Ladies! Another question--what is the difference between a liner and a doubler? I have a heavy night wetter and wondered what I should get? And which are best? Thanks a bunch-Again! Jaci
K, I just got dd diapers today and I think they're too big. They are chinese prefolds with the dark blue trim. I understood that they were for 10-30 lbs, which seemed like a big range, but I got them anyway-what do I know LOL! When I put them on, the first thing I thought was that her butt looked like a pumpkin! It is huge! Then with the cover on top of that--she looks hysterical with pants on! Poor kid! She is 8 months and 15 lbs if that helps. And I can't imagine...
Hi Ladies! I've been looking around for my diaper stuff and was wondering if these are any good? I wondered because no one had bid on them, but that could change of course. I hope this link works: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=26267&rd=1
These are gorgeous! How can these be used instead of covers and what is a soaker? Ok, now I can't knit to save my life--are there patterns that you can crochet or does this not work? Thanks!
Thank you so much for the wonderful welcomes! I am sooo excited to do this! I'm thinking of doing the fitted diapers with the covers but am also open to the prefolds (which a lot of you mentioned!). BUT, how do you put on the prefolds and then do you pin them, need a liner, or do they just 'stay put' in the diaper cover? What do you all think of dappi diaper covers? or what are your favorites? Thanks again! Jaci
Hello Kate! My dd is 7 months and I do change her a lot! We call her our peepee girl. Still breastfeeds a TON at night, so is very wet in the morning unless I can get her changed during the night. She does not like being woke up LOL! I've been looking on ebay for aios and don't know if that is the way to go or night. Thanks for the fast reply--i am searching as we type!