or Connect

Posts by Lizzo

My man wants us to do Bonaroo...I too said never never. And although it looks tempting...I'll have a very new baby. We'll have to see. We may do some things this summer, but chances are we wont. Hot buttered Rum is really great.... plus their name makes me thirsty!!!
Oh I will NEVER do the pill again...aside from the small fact that Makena is here b/c of it (which is beautiful and wonderful and great...but fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...shame on me...there will be no fooling me twice!), it made me a crazy womyn! It was like PMS 24/7,but with no relief with the monthly moon!!! Ugh.... I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a mirena. I also got preggo on charting, with my schedule(being up all night sometimes for several nights a...
Well...who knows how many kiddos I am going to wind up with...but I know we wont even think about another for at least 5 years!!! No matter what we do...I get pregnant. So I am whipping out the big guns after this lil'un and getting an IUD. And yes I know you can get pregnant with an IUD and I'll probably be in that 1% considering I am with every other method...but I can try. So what will you be doing?
I no longer shave anything...haven't for years. When I was in middle school though I did, and my friends and I would sometimes do each other's. Do you have a friend that would trim you?
Quote: Originally Posted by MSAX Wow, I did not see anyone jumping on or getting uppity - perhaps I missed it. I have seen lots of people being supportive and helpful with each other on this forum. Personally I have not seen on this thread or elsewhere people saying that someone was wrong for wanting or getting things, and clearly if you read folks who have short lists don't even agree on what should be on that short list so it is obviously a personal...
I think also when it's your first, there is an excitement about getting stuff you don't need or do need and no matter what people tell you, you have no idea what YOU will actually need or use. People get very uppity about these things on here and it's not like the mama who posted her list is bringing all this stuff to your house, know what I mean? I know mamas who love their boopys- me for example who had horrid thrush and had to use fitty million nursing positions or a...
They just get excited...the birth is coming up, they get to go through it and nest. Some people it's their first baby or first home birth and they get to really feel official...not everyone is jaded. And they don't HAVE to get it...but most want to. Everyone is different. :
At the births we do, we use all of the birth kit. They are all different depending on who your midwife is, but for us of times it makes it much easier. Plus, it's really fun for the clients to get it. Also, there is usually a little extra and we take it and use it for mamas who do not get birth kits. We ask of course...
Quote: Originally Posted by twilight girl That doesn't sound right! I thought it was more like 20 weeks before it got that high. That is correct. The uterus comes above the PUBIC BONE at 12 weeks.
So, i finally picked a wrap. Gypsymama Bali baby stretch. We tried it out last night and we are so dumb...it said fold ti length wise and we could not figure out if that meant like a hot dog bun or like a book. Perhaps it's time for us to go back to kindergarten...we just learn better from showing, not from reading instructions and I want to buy a dvd, but in the mean time... Anyway, when we folded it book style and it seemed like it should have been done hot dog bun...