or Connect

Posts by Lizzo

Nitrazine paper is very expensive. You can get it at www.1cascade.com
Ummmmmm well, DP says this is it. But we are SO young and I just feel that although I will hopefully not even think about it for 5 years(except of course I think about it now!) I think we will just see if another soul comes to us. Our babies have totally picked us.
With Makena, we only did the swing for like...a month or two. Three months is when it was kidnapped, never to be seen again. So then he LOVED playing on the floor. And this baby will do lots of the same...when I am there. Makena is a gymnast/acrobat(in his own toddler world) and I fear what leaving a baby on the floor would do if i hopped in the shower (even with a sleeping Makena...he could easily awake and begin the show). But I got a mat and am hoping for a...
I had one with DS and he didn't like it when he was awake, but it was awesome when he was sleeping b/c I'd get my hands back! I tye dyed a bunch, got my school work done,showered. Then...somehow DP's horrid family got it and it was never seen again. : SO I found one I am getting this time (the fisher price papasan-hell I want to sit in one of those!) and DP pulled that same " Oh,so you wont hold the baby" and "Do all that while they're both napping" BS. I was like...
I drink it. It's naturally caffeine free and full of antioxidants.
I smoked while pregnant with my son and then stopped in my second trimester. I personally feel that if done through food or vaporizing (as the mama above me suggested) it is a really wonderful way to help with morning sickness. It is also important to really know where it comes from...but the same can be said about anything you put into your body. I think it is a really personal choice, as with anything.
We're big list makers- my family and I. My DP is not so down with it, but I like doing it. I have never even considered it tacky. I mean...only my family will see it and I don't mind if they think I am selfish! I think there are lots and lots of things I don't need, but there are some I do and we simply do not have the money to get it ourselves. And I know people love gift giving- and I always make people make me lists of ideas(the fam again...we're tight), so I look at...
Quote: Originally Posted by AugustLia23 Hi lizzo, remember me, I was at the Midwifery Today conference with my baby Treyden(he was always in the wraps). I'm pregnant too! We are just incorporating(sp?) them into the process as much as we can. My older son has already been though it, but my younger one I'm a bit more concerned about. We(my preceptor and I) still talk about you and that wrap! I got one myself and am like "Now how did Treyden's...
We love Fuzzi Bunz. And I get them from www.softclothbunz.com
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie We are big believers in bibliotherapy here, , so we're reading: Baby on the Way What Baby Needs On Mama's Lap The Baby Sister Will There Be a Lap for Me? What Baby Wants Baby Come Out We also have a great CD from LLL that has a beautiful song called "One More Person to Love," which we sing a lot. ETA: And that Birth Day DVD we borrowed was great! Yeah, we do the bibliotherapy too! I have...