or Connect

Posts by Frankly Speaking

That may be the case but I suspect he has realized his was a very unpopular opinion and has moved with the times.   Going against popular opinion can be devastating for a public persona and he probably realized it.  Whether he embraces it or not is to be seen.
  Let me explain what you are seeing.  Pardon me if I get too detailed, it's my nature.   At 8 weeks gestation, the genital tubercle forms.  The genital tubercle will eventually form either the clitoris or the penis depending on the sex.   In girls, it stays almost the same but in boys, it grows, eventually emerging from what would be the vulva at the front/top.  The sides of the vulva, the labia fold over and join around the shaft of the penis.  The ventral raphe is...
I suspect it is something called a "pearly penile papule."  They are totally harmless.  No treatment is needed.  They may exist for years or may disappear all on their own.   Go to www.cirp.org and search for "pearly penile papules."   You should find pictures there you can compare to.         Frank
I just realized today I've been a member here for 10 YEARS!  I've gone through several "remodeling projects" with this forum.  I can even remember back when you could post positive comments about circumcision.  It was a debate board!   The present format is what made this forum so successful.  It is known around the internet community as the "go to" place for information.  We need to keep it like that, a "one stop" place for information.   Yes, there are problems...
  No, it is not in our history books and for a reason.   I once dated a history and geography teacher.  I was sitting with her kids one day going over the end of WW II with them and trying to get them to think about why the Japanese wouldn't like us very much.  (the US had a lot to be blamed for)   She quickly shut me up.  You see, teachers are not allowed to teach anything that would show The US in a bad light.  She knew this very well and imagined her kids might go to...
  I'm going to try to explain what has happened by "painting" a picture with words.  I hope I can explain it well enough.   The penis is suspended by what some would call "ligaments."  Imagine these as "ropes" attached to the pubic bone and to the penis near the glans.  They are stretchy ropes and when they are doing their job, they pull the penis back near the body.  This is for "climate control."  It helps keep the penis warm in the winter and cool in the summer.  ...
  In business, I have been party to many contracts simply because what I was selling and manufacturing was "big ticket" and my experience is very different.  Over 30 years, I have made many changes to contracts and all have been either honored or enforced.  In some, there were clauses of $1,000.00 per day for non-performance/late charges and none of them would have suffered such damages.  Those clauses were simply to make sure I performed as promised and had I not...
  I think I know what is going on.  I'll bet your husband is circumcised.  I may be wrong about this but hear me out.  They see the act of not circumcising their grandson (not your son in their minds) as a rebellion against them in essence, rejecting their advice.  Now this itching thing is going on and they have a chance of redemption.  He needed to be circumcised after all (in their mind)!   I suspect they will tell their friends they were right all along if you do have...
I have helped two women whose husbands have never been retractile.  One husband was 22 and the other was 32.  Both had children and both had fulfilling sex lives.  Both were able to reach full retraction within just few weeks with simple stretching exercises.     Frank