or Connect

Posts by mamacatsbaby

NP LittleKind! I'm glad to relate my experiences with Vitex. This herb works with your uniqueness to give you what you need. However, it does seem most helpful to those of us dealing with estro dom and/or low progesterone. With the onset of my second m/c I started taking RRLT thinking it would help my uterus tone and all that. Welp, my issues went to a level of insanity I didn't know existed. I found out that particular herb is estrogenic, started wondering, stopped...
LittleKind, My temps stabilized my first cycle on Vitex; I was also doing a cleanse of sorts. I was so surprised it worked so quickly for me, wasn't expecting that at all. I had what I suspect were some cysts burst around O but otherwise I felt fantastic and that was a textbook 28 day cycle with O on CD14 plus a sweet temp shift, nice stable, high temps during LP. Too bad we took that cycle off as I was feeling all kinds of ways and needed to step back. Next cycle was all...
Congratulations adiejan and monkeyscience!! Sending major healthy, super glue vibes to you both!! My DH just took our two boys to the library so I have time to finally delurk . I've been reading along with you guys for a few weeks now but don't have a whole lot of posting time on forums ATM since I've got so much on my plate right now . I've definitely been riding the Fertility Challenged hurricane for about the last 16 months. We have two boys that were conceived the...
Ok, finally! Well, I've found my way back to yoga after going in then getting wrapped up in life's, just stuff , then going in again then being pulled away, over and over . I've found a wonderful peace right now with not putting any shoulds on myself and just working with what my now is. So I don't always get to lounge my yoga but getting my mind and body back in alignment with where my spirit wants to be feels so fantastic . My DH and I have a 7YO DS and a 3YO DS....
I've been following this thread for quite a while now but it always seems like I run out of time to post, like now . I will BBL with a proper intro though . Thanks so much for this thread mammal_mama . I hope all you ladies are doing well .
Yep, yep, and yep Dysania!! That's exactly what's up, ugh!!!
BlueInTheEyes: Some upward dog and downward dog would be good, some cat and cow stretch, twists, and spine flexes too .
Oh so true! That's exactly where I was this morning! Only it's a 7YO and a 3YO .
Ok, so just caught up on this thread and good on ya ladies for getting it in where you can fit it in . That's what I'm doing lately and my oh my does it make a huge difference! Something MsBe said really resonated with me, about how she would diligently use her book but when it came time to lead someone else she found she didn't need it. That's so how things tend to flow with me. I'm really working the drop-by-drop and letting go of my more perfectionist tendencies with...
Awesome thread, subbing! Going on my run right ATM but will BBL to read the rest of this thread . Hi MsBe!