or Connect

Posts by mamacatsbaby

Hi chuord! Great to see you too doll . The synchronicity of this day has been fantastic. I was just talking about this very thing earlier today then come here and find this thread, excellent . WifeofAnt: My DS2, my "baby" lol is almost 4YO and definitely does way more flying karate kicks into my legs than cuddles now . I'm going to enjoy every single second of that sweet newborn stage when I get there again...
Excellent thread! Thank you KateST and you ladies joining in. Loving this energy...
Bwhahahahahahaha! Omg, what a fantastic site! Into The Feed it goes!For me, I absolutely looooved this book. It helped me figure out WTF my issues were that were contributing to my inability to get my life organized (which of course translates to getting your house clean and organized) and keeping it that way. I strongly believe that all the techniques in the world won't help you achieve and maintain the results you want if the underlying issues aren't addressed. I...
Thank you ladies so very much. I truly appreciate the little bit of time I've been able to be here with you all. You seem like a wonderful group and I sincerely hope that you all get to hold and cherish your sweet babies in February. Just waiting for my body to let go as there's no fetal pole, no HB, gestational sac measuring 7wks when I should have been 7wks 5d yesterday. Let the games begin then...
So around 9:20 last night I got a big rust-red gush (I figure there's really no TMI for loss ladies). Lower left back, upper left back under shoulder blade is rockin' on the pain-o-meter, pains shooting up and down left side; some pain in lower middle. Been experiencing back pain in right lower off and on whole pregnancy and that's not so terrible right now. No abdominal cramping just yet. I felt a nasty pain in my lower abdominal area the other day when I got up from...
Welcome mama sarah. I'm so sorry for your loss and that you now have the added fear of the spotting with this new pregnancy. Absolutely it would be difficult to be away from home when things aren't going the way that would best suit our sanity. I hope your visit with your family is a peaceful, uneventful one. So I've had varying degrees of spotting the last two days. A little stringy brown business along with some pinkish-brownish CF . IDK, I think I've gotten to a place...
Just popping in to say GL to all the lovely Saner ladies this cycle! So exciting, so many testing around the same time . pepperedmoth: I'm ok, still breathing, albeit jaggedly . Distracting myself a lot. On the environment vs child rearing issue, chuord covered my thoughts on it pretty well. I'm glad you've come to a decision that gives you peace . Happy Solstice all!
Thanks so much for the welcome Chelsea and pattimomma . pattimomma: Yes! I have de-lurked finally, gah! Hope you're enjoying your trip even if you have been there a jillion times before . Chelsea: I definitely think I'm coming to the place where even if I had super strong symptoms it wouldn't be reassuring. About an hour ago I was reading about a woman who was supposed to be 10 weeks, had m/s yesterday, went to her scan today and poof, up in smoke just like that . She...
Hello ladies . I'm so very sorry for the losses that you all have had. Such an excruciating place to be in when you experience loss. It has taken me a lot to get up the nerve to post in this DDC (EDD February 5) as I've been having a lot (ok, I guess "a lot" is putting it mildly) of anxiety thus far this pregnancy. Joining this DDC to post here had me about hyperventilating . I guess I mostly just went ahead and did it b/c with my other pregnancies I've chronicled the...
Thanks so much oxford and chuord. I like what you said about the shell not fitting right chuord . I need to blow up that worry pic to poster size... Welcome pepperedmoth! I wish you nothing but peace and smooth sailing and hope you find some lovely company here on your journey; these gals are the tops. I'd be very happy with triplets . Big prescott. A break does sound in order and very welcome. PM's yes indeedy. Random links I found trying to distract...