or Connect

Posts by celtic_angel

Quote: Originally Posted by BookGoddess You know which TV character screams "aspie" to me? Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. I don't know if the producers have ever mentioned if he has AS, but it's so obvious he does. He's a textbook case of Asperger's Syndrome. My DH and I just had a lengthy conversation about this the other evening !
Quote: Originally Posted by katiesk wine.
We love Halloween so much that we were married last year in full costume , with all 6 of our children and most of our guests dressed up also~~ Last year I started decorating in August because I was insanely excited due to our upcoming wedding.... Usually I begin decorating the first week of September...strangely enough this year I have not cracked open the boxes of decorations yet ~ I am blaming the fact that we moved into a much smaller place a few months ago, but it...
Quote: Originally Posted by boobyfeeder The kitchen and bathroom are the only shared areas of the house, the inlaws have a door separating their livingroom and bedroom from the rest of the house. Like I said, I'm hoping my sister will take a lot of this thread to heart and start the eviction process. Thank you all for your help. Most doors can be easily removed. And I am voicing another vote for hiding the car keys. You can only be as much of...
Quote: Originally Posted by sapphire_chan Plus side, your DH can now list the guitar on Craigslist and get twice as much. We just sold an electric guitar for over a hundred on craigslist....
I think this is an amazing idea. Luckily I had a nearby friend who had been through several losses and she was able to be there for me....I can not imagine what I would have done without her support. My poor DH was completely at a loss as far as how to help me and she was able to give him some guidance also~ One thing I always wished someone could figure out how to do was create a simple way of notifying all of the websites/mailing lists etc that pregnant women get on to...
Quote: Originally Posted by HappyMommy2 Stay strong mama. Choosing to have a peaceful non-drama-filled wedding in the beautiful sun - in the way you and your fiance want is NOT telling everyone else to f-off. Weddings are about committing to your love. Weddings are not about jumping thru hoops to please un-please-able people. I am so shocked to see so many more opinions to the contrary! Enjoy your wedding. We had a small wedding...
Quote: Originally Posted by milosmomma OOooh, good one! Although, isn't he the same age as her twins? You'd think a mom would notice 1 baby vs 2. (Although it IS Desperate Housewives ) Not to mention all of her boys have bright red hair and the killer neighbor kid(can't remember his name !) has black hair....
Several of those cakes are from the Offbeat Bride website. I spent many hours a day browsing ideas on there while planning my Halloween wedding last year. The Steampunk weddings were always completely amazing !!
Sorry, but you brought him breakfast in bed and gave him wonderful, thoughtful birthday gifts and he claimed you "ruined" his birthday ??? And then your son got sent to his room and yelled at for defending you while you were getting screamed at ??? This is so far beyond OK. I would have been looking at apartment listings already and made sure DH knew exactly why.....