or Connect

Posts by snozzberry

What recipe do you use? I've never made/tried a green smoothie, but if it tastes yummy I'm up for trying it!   As far as supplements, I'm taking: Progesterone - 200 mg due to a luteal phase deficiency B-complex chewable C - I read in a fertility book that vitamin C and bioflavonoids can help prevent stretch marks. I took is religiously during my first pregnancy, and no stretch marks, so trying that again! Calcium & magnesium DHA - I'm vegetarian and eat lots of...
SweetMama34, I'm hoping for good news for you as well! Is there a possibility they could do a blood draw now and then again in 48 hours to check for doubling? 12 days seems like an awful long time to wait!   Because of my MC in May and a chemical pregnancy last cycle, my doctor wanted to check my levels to make sure they were doubling. Here's what they came back as: 15 dpo - 253 hCG 17 dpo - 688   Yay for doubling! I'm also taking a progesterone supplement...
porcelina, that must feel like such a relief to not have to worry about ectopic!     SweetMama34, what you said. I plan to have the 8-week Doppler to hear heartbeat, and the 20-week u/s to find out gender, but besides that I plan to skip if at all possible.   This will be my first child with my partner (I have a 4yo daughter from a previous marriage), and I also am looking SO forward to seeing the look on my guy's face when he hears that heartbeat for the first time....
TwilightJoy,   Remember me from NMY? (I dropped off a couple years ago, but I have fond memories of my NMY time!)   Congratulations to you! So cool to see someone I already know on MDC in this DDC. :)
So happy to be here!   EDD: May 8 (based on date of ovulation) Your Name: Kelly Age: 34 State or Country: Texas How long it took to you to get your BFP: We had an contraception failure in April and didn't think we wanted kids together - we are both divorced and I have a daughter from my previous marriage. I did get pregnant and in the first couple weeks, we went from shocked and devastated to EXCITED and wanting a little one! I had a MC in May at 6...
Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm out this go-round. I'm sad, but since this was an oops and we didn't think we wanted kids in the first place - it's all for the best. Now we know that we do want to try, and that is a very good thing to have figured out. :)   Best of luck to you all. Before you know it, you'll be meeting your sweet little baby!
Name: Kelly EDD: Jan 8 #Pregnancy/baby: 2/2 Your age/age at the birth: 34/34 Family: Partner (not married), DD (4), and 3 cats How long did it take to get your BFP: This was an oops :-) ...broken condom! Birth plans: I think I'm going for a VBAC. My first was breech so had to do a c-section because no doctors in my area will deliver breech. Goals/hopes for this pregnancy: Right now, I'm just hoping to make it through the first trimester. I've had spotting...
I haven't been posting, but I am reading to keep up with what's going on for everyone. Maela: I can't believe Jaim is walking!!! So exciting. I loved when Abby started walking because she just got so much more independent and freed me up in a way I hadn't been since her days of sleeping every few hours. MMM: So glad you've hit a nice stride lately. I bet it will always feel exciting to help bring a new life into the world! Christina: on the traveling DH. That...
#9 Going Bovine by Libba Bray Category: Fiction, Young Adult Rating: 3/5 Summary: 16-year-old Cameron doesn’t care much about anything. But being diagnosed with mad cow disease solves that problem. Review: Utterly, positively funny. The wit and sarcasm drips off every single page of this book, so much so that I became immune to it after a while. I tend to prefer the brand of funny that hides around the next corner and startles a laugh out of me. Maybe I would...
Didn't finish this one so it doesn't count in my 2010 total... The Comeback: Seven Stories of Women Who Went from Career to Family and Back Again by Emma Gilbey Keller Category: Nonfiction Summary: From Amazon: Quote: It’s a tough economy for job-seekers, and it can be even more nerve-racking for women trying to juggle career and family. Women are used to being told that once we get off the career track, we can’t get back on. In The Comeback, Emma Gilbey...