or Connect

Posts by snozzberry

Congrats on your BFP!   I agree it feels so far away. I'm 6w6d, and it already feels like I've been waiting FOREVER for my 8-week appointment that's a week from this Friday.
  I've read parts of that one. Not only is it over the top, but it's VERY mainstream with not much in the way of natural family living represented.   In addition to some of the others mentioned above, I also liked...   The Mother of All Pregnancy Books
  Exactly how I'm feeling! Here's to staying positive and sticky babies...  
Thank you, mamas. You have made me feel so much better about those pains I was feeling. They are for the most part gone, except when I go up the stairs to my daughter's room, so I've been taking that real slow.   Now if only the spotting would go away! crunchybroccoli, thank you for the reminders about what to watch for with spotting. After Saturday morning's roll in the hay it's all been brown and scant, and it's only been happening when I go to the bathroom and...
Jacqueline, while dealing with spotting isn't fun and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, at the same time it's nice to know I'm not alone, you know?   There was a tiny tiny amount of spotting when I went to the bathroom last night, but besides that no more spotting.   I found that when I laid on the side of the pain, it went away. This morning, I haven't felt it.   I'm going to take it easy today and hope spotting doesn't crop back up. It's hard to skip a walk...
During a walk this morning, I felt a dull ache in my lower belly, right above where my pelvic area meets my thigh. Just on my right side.   The pain persisted throughout the walk, got worse when I went up hills, and has been there off and on all day. It's better when I'm resting, but I can still feel it when sitting.   It feels kind of like a pulled muscle.   Is this something to be worried about? It vaguely reminds me of round ligament pain, but I didn't...
  There goes my night!!!
Progress report: I've met my goals 4 of the last 6 days. I'm about to go out and exercise to make that 5 of the last 7. My goal was everyday, but I had a sick partner at home so it was hard to make time for exercise on top of running the house by myself. I know, whaaa, right?
What's the best way to go about that? Send a detailed question directly to your insurance company? Or is it better to start with your caregiver and have them find out?
  Me too! I'm 6w2d, and I've already resorted to the hair tie trick (hair tie around the jean button, through the button hole, then back around the button). I may have to resort to a belly band soon, but it seems so early for that!     That is exactly how I feel too. I had to force myself to eat a breakfast taco this morning because I knew protein would help keep the queasiness away. Once I start eating, it's just okay. Definitely not as enjoyable as...