or Connect

Posts by snozzberry

SweetMama,   I am thinking of you.  
I posted a few ideas in my DDC club. Here they are, to save you a click! At a family gathering, get everyone together to take a group photo. Then instead of you (or your partner) saying "Say cheese!", say "We're pregnant!" Then you snap the photo and have a record of everyone's reactions. Announce with your Halloween costume, like this t-shirt. Get a children's book and write inside: "Will you please read this to me in May? Love, Your Newborn Grandbaby" (or...
Zenia, I am thinking of you.
  Oh my goodness, I am in the same boat! I am snacking more, but it doesn't seem like I should be gaining so early.   I'm 5w4d, and these are my symptoms: Sooo tired. I took a 2-hour nap on Friday evening until just before 8 pm, and then I turned around and went back to bed at 10:30 and slept til 6:00 am! But when I wake up in the morning, I'm UP. If it's 5 am or later, no going back to sleep for me. Hungry all the time. Like, so hungry that my stomach is growling...
My goal is to walk every morning. I have a 1.5-mile route with some hills that's a pretty good trek for me. I'll try to swim a couple times on the weekend too.   When I type it out, it doesn't seem like much, but goodness does just 20-30 minutes take a lot out of me!
I'm walking at least 1.5 miles each morning ... well, I have been for the last 4 mornings, at least. Yesterday was a 3-mile hike, and that kicked my butt!   I'm going to try swimming a couple times a week too.
  Oh, mama. That in-between time is such a struggle. I am thinking happy, healthy thoughts for you. Please post as soon as you hear back with your Monday results.
Yikes, that is no fun! Sending healthy vibes your way!
amyknits1076, thanks for that book recommendation! I ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to get started!   What are you up to today? I'm enjoying the (relatively) cooler weather here this morning. It's been in the 100s all summer, and this weekend should mark the end of 100-degree highs! The high today is supposed to be 92.   This afternoon, I have a pedicure appointment. Cashing in on a Mother's Day gift a little late.
  Haha, I just finished the first season in MWF Seeking BFF, so maybe it will lose its appeal soon...   Those two books you're taking with you are good ones!