or Connect

Posts by pieknits

Sure fire way to get baby to nap and two free hands!
I personally don't have any experience yet, however my best friend who is 18 weeks pregnant had her 1st trimester blood work come back high for DS. Her Dr. offered her the new (out just this year) MaterniT21 blood test which is suppose to be 99% accurate. I had not heard of this in any of my reading until she told me about it so thought I might pass that info along.   About the test -...
Yes! Originally we were thinking cleaning out my craft room to make it a craft room/guest room and turning the current guest room into a kid's room. However our master bedroom is downstairs and all the other bedrooms are way the other side of the house upstairs and really it's totally not feasible for a newborn (eventual plan still once older). So we think we're going to build out and close in the current open formal living room and divide it from the dining room. Yet...
Just got my first ultrasound today, confirmed at 6w1d! You can move me to Graduates! :-D
After a little bleeding/spotting I went ahead and got my betas done, much more peace of mind now.   13 DPO - 241 15 DPO - 680 So doubling time of 32.1 hours.  
EDD: March 5th (My birthday!) Your Name: Jen Age: 31 State or Country: Dallas, TX How long it took to you to get your BFP: First month charting! More laid back trying for 2 prior months What number child is this for you: First :-D Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband and our furbaby Aejaz, the best dog in the world Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Either have different aspects I would be really excited...
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words and congratulations. Certainly made me feel better! And I just got my Beta results back, 241 at 13 dpo and 680 at 15 dpo, so a doubling time of 32 hours! Yeay!!
Hi to the other new people! Well yesterday evening I started spotting (little bit of red at first that stopped right away, then just some tiny brown spotting- sorry if TMI). At first I was sure it was going to end as a chemical pregnancy. But- it stopped all night, and this morning my temp was still up and my 3rd HPT was clearly the darkest yet. I had a little more spotting today and called my Dr., she said some spotting is often common but to come in if I'd like for a...
Congrats Maydaymom and delilahbeau!   Well yesterday was our 7 year anniversary and got my first BFP! I too had put the test in a little gift bag and gave it to DH as his "present", heee! His face was priceless.   Fun little anecdote - so my husband is from India, and it is tradition to have the Hindu priests set your wedding date after consulting Vedic astrology to pick an auspicious time. Since we were having a destination wedding for our American wedding and...
Thanks Maydaymom10, can you move me to 2WW? Currently at 4dpo, ty!