or Connect

Posts by solstar

that sucks! dh got his radio stolen out of a GEO METRO (oh yeah that looks enticing) in the parking lot of our high rise. Busy low crime area in Madison, WI back in the late 1990's. I can't believe no one noticed them busting out the glass. The radio was higher end but WTF? Who looks in crappy little cars for radios when better cars are all around?
does anybody want to adopt a black lab puppy? I am fostering him for Arkansas Lab rescue, he was found in the street. We have had him since Aug. He is about 6-7m now. His name is Harry aka "HAIRY" Potter. about 61lbs of love. Hyper and chewy sometimes but well he is a lab...and a puppy what can I say? I would keep him but he is our 3rd dog! He does try to jump on greeting but is better with that. Crate trained, hasn't had any accidents in a long time in house or...
I think they were two different dreams but maybe they were combined, I don't remember. So in one of them I was back at home and the shed/shop whatever building outside had been turned into a house. Some people from high school were living in there along with a ton of other people. families and such. It wasn't like an apartment building. Anyway some guy from high school was there and a girl from school too. Except she looked a lot older like 40s and had that old lady...
dd are both thin. My oldest was 23lbs at 3 1/2 and the youngest about the same. They both ended up FTT. Now the oldest is 9 and 50 something lbs and my youngest is 6 and 43lbs. both are very petite, my oldest is about the height of a 7yr old (in 4th grade). My oldest had temorary mouth paralysis as a toddler and a feeding disorder but now I think that is just how they are built. My mom is only 5' and I was always very thin until my thyroid wacked out. First I...
right after I had a miscarriage "You are lucky you were just pregnant because you were getting really fat" also after miscarriages (I have had 4) "God just wanted that baby." "You turned out prettier than we expected" greatgrandmother: uh thanks grandma! many many comments dh makes, my daughter is Asperger's and I think he may be too because he says a lot of insensitive stuff!
Kan'nal. My cousin's band http://www.myspace.com/kannal Quote: For years, songwriter/vocalist Tzol was drawn to explore Mexico and Central America. On one particular journey in early 2001, Tzol met guitarist Tierro in the village of San Marcos on the magical lake Atitlan. Writing songs and performing together in Guatemala inspired them to capture their vision on an album. After recording the first Kan'Nal CD in Tierro's hometown Toronto, the two returned...
Quote: Weight May Be Linked to Type of Bacteria Dec 20, 1:13 PM (ET) By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON (AP) - The size of your gut may be partly shaped by which microbes call it home, according to new research linking obesity to types of digestive bacteria. Both obese mice - and people - had more of one type of bacteria and less of another kind, according to two studies published Thursday in the journal Nature. A "microbial component" appears to...
We have 3 dogs and they listen to dds (6 and 9) mostly. Unless it is something they think they will get in trouble for LOL The puppy listens less (and is huge and wiggly and suffers from a terminal case of "happy tail"/house destruction due to tail wagging! ) but still obeys mostly.
yes, my girl rat terrier sleeps next to me UNDER THE COVERS. She is small, like 16-17lbs and clean. The boy rattie sleeps on the bed sometimes after he has had a bath (he has smelly paws) or if it is really cold but he has a bed in our room. When we had a cat she slept on the bed also.
adding that they are "shamanistic rock", my cousin is Tierro. He is a cutie! Quote: For years, songwriter/vocalist Tzol was drawn to explore Mexico and Central America. On one particular journey in early 2001, Tzol met guitarist Tierro in the village of San Marcos on the magical lake Atitlan. Writing songs and performing together in Guatemala inspired them to capture their vision on an album. After recording the first Kan'Nal CD in Tierro's hometown...