or Connect

Posts by solstar

I was on Phenergan and it made sleepy and I will still vomiting (hyperemesis) throughout teh preg.
Quote: Originally Posted by natensarah Well, I have to admit that I have, on occasion, said, "Okay, should I just meet you at home, then?" when dd wouldn't leave. To which she has replied, totally delighted, "Yeah, good idea!" That would totally be my dd!
I need to introduce some sort of system. dds are 5 and 8 (third grade) and are not really responsible for anything chores-wise. The house really shows it
I need to introduce some sort of system. dds are 5 and 8 (third grade) and are not really responsible for anything chores-wise. The house really shows it
I had a similiar experience to onlyboys with dd #2. I think in her case it may have been reflux related. She was on her back and took a breath and that was it...no more breaths. I put my hand on her and didn't feel her chest going up and down. Then I pulled her up and turned on the light and she was purple. I called her name, patted her on the back and she finally gasped and puked all over and sort of came to. It freaked me out and I often slept with her on my stomach...
dd threw a fit this morning because she didn't want to go to school because she "didn't feel good". Which is her standard excuse. I think she thinks she is missing out on something being at school while I do amazingly fun stuff at home. I think today won't be one of her better days. She was so tired this morning and fell back asleep after I dressed her. I finally woke her up to eat breakfast. I would have let her stay home if she hadn't already missed so many days...
I remind the kids several times (counting down) and then I say time to go and start walking. Otherwise I have to chase the kids to get them to leave. I don't know if I have ever threatened to leave them. I think once when dd was flailing on the floor and it was time to leave the house. My kids are a bit older though.
My left got bigger than my right and stayed that way after breastfeeding! I don't think it is noticeable though.
Dh does this, I am one of those people who need a foot sticking out!