or Connect

Posts by ~PurityLake~

I have never been to the greenhouse even though it is really close to where I live. I should check it out sometime. It might be something good to get Sophia out of the house while Abigail is in school.
Stress + asthma = lots of coughing + over usage of inhaler.
/*OO*\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgJLw21UqU  
I feel the same way. I don't find multiple middle names ridiculous, cumbersome or any other negative adjective I've seen tossed around in this thread. I don't understand why people are so emotionally against multiple middle names. It could be due to it not being familiar, perhaps representing the common culture of those posting. The reference to filling out forms seems petty since that is certainly not a daily task. I just don't care how many middle names someone has or...
Thank you for your post, MissInformation. Since I last posted, I had given my relationship with my brother a lot of thought. He had claimed the reason he didn't remember many of his teenage years was due to drug use. He has been married to his second wife for a very long time and they have a 12 year old son and a 10 year old daughter and he has a 19 year old son from his first marriage. This means my daughters have cousins they've never met who live in another state. The...
I have no idea if I've lost weight, but I started exercising right after Halloween. Three weeks ago I started using PS3 EActive. It's a good workout and easy to fit in during the day. 
Yes, at least I thought I was funny.
Well, I think peeing on a tree sounds incredibly rude to the tree. Can you imagine what that tree feels like when it's being peed on? It's probably thinking, aim for that grass over there or that rock, yeah, that rock, it'll wash off easier in the next rain.
No one else.