or Connect

Posts by peypeymama

google "oral allergy syndrome". I'm TOTALLY allergic to apples, carrots and most stone fruits. It has gotten worse as I've gotten older. When I was little I used to tell my mother that carrots "made me cough", she made me eat them anyway, now carrots give me anaphalaxis and my throat closes up.
I made up some pennant style "streamers" for dd. like these http://www.etsy.com/listing/43065576/eco-friendly-party-banner-by-silly-goat?ref=sr_gallery_2&ga_search_query=pennants&ga_ search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title a few of these crossing the room would be super-festive and not cheating him out of any decorations. I have been collecting Holiday fabrics to make a couple for Christmas too.
My husband just finished Farscape. I'm not big on Sci-Fi and I still thought it was enjoyable.
cottage cheese with sunflower seeds and cinnamon sprinkled on top :
My husband calls it goulash, while I call it stroganoff. It's good over rice or noodles ground beef garlic paprika pepper can of golden mushroom or beefy mushroom soup beef broth (about a half cup) to get to your desired consistancy (I freeze broth into cubes so I can just throw a cube in) fast and yummy. We like it garlicky but really easy to accommodate your family's "spice level"
Our tub is like that. We purchased a D-ring shower curtain rod. http://www.americanbath.com/shower/p...hower-rods.htm You need to put 3 curtains around it (one for the side wall and then one for the foot and one for head) but it works great for protecting the wall from the water.
Hi there! I'm joining you all too! I started purging the day after Christmas. Saturday, I took a mini-van load to Goodwill Last night I folded laundry and started on another bag! Today I'm deep cleaning the kitchen... hopefully I can get another box or so out of there. Whooeee!
: I'm interested too. My BIL seems to go GF except for beer (?!?). My sister is 110% . My Mother is about 90%. So many people in my life have issues with gluten, I know that I need to be careful too. But how careful?
Quote: Originally Posted by EmeraldGardener I am planning on using it like you would potatoes- in an Au gratin with onions and cream sauce-- I might add other veggies to like carrots and parsnips and a few potatoes-- it looked good on tv the other day but I have forgotten which chef/show it was on. I had it this way at a Holiday party. It was soooo yummy I had to get the recipe. Basically shredded celeriac (or celery root), thinly sliced...
1/3 cup quick oats with 2/3 cup of water. Cook for 2 minutes. The bowl I use is a "cafe" stoneware bowl, and for some reason the bowl makes a difference. It needs to be wide, fairly deep and heavy. If I make in it in a Corelle bowl (even if it seems deep enough), it will boil over. Maybe it's your bowl?