or Connect

Posts by bobandjess99

I assume you  have the front passenger seat pushed all the way forward, and are sitting in the back with the baby?  Because I can't figure out how else you would do it either.  I'm barely 5 ft tall, and I couldn't sit in the front seat with an infant seat behind me.   We did use our 2 dr metro with kids sometimes, and the easiest route was just what i just said, push the pass seat all the way forward, and then have the 2nd adult sit behind the driver.  Once we had TWO...
You can have the child take CLEP tests and online courses also.  Once you get so many credits, then generally you can apply for regular admission as a "transfer" student, in which case things like age and high school diploma don't really matter as much.  
Hi.  I don't believe that any homebirth midwife accepts medicaid as payment(I don't think they can, I don't think Medicaid pays for homebirths), but some do discount their fee for Women who are on/eligible for Medicaid.  I know some people on here know a lot more than i do about Indy area midwives, I'll let them chime in. 
I wouldn't.   I know that the "right" thing to say is that it shouldn't matter, that the training and the experience and the passion, etc are all that should count.  BUT....I wouldn't be able to truly trust a woman who hadn't actually done it.   I  found personally, that the act of giving birth was so profound, so life changing and transformational, so completely not understandable until it was experienced, that I would want my midwife to have had that same experience,...
Yep have to agree.  Neither of my kids napped at age 3.  
I wouldn't lug a frontier around, I'd get a lightweight harnessed seat.  The Maestro or Apex would be good choices, both harness to 5- or 65, and have highish top slots, and can be bough for about $80 or less.  They are definitely light enough to carry on the train, and they can be stored in the accesible storage compartments on the bottom level.  A barely 4 year old isn't old enough, and his bones and musculature aren't strong enough, regardless of his size, to be As...
Yes to what has been said.  it completely depends on what your definition of a "good" school is.  A gew years ago, i would have said one with the highest test scores, the most academic, rigorous curriculum, the strictest standards and discipline....now?  that thought makes me laugh.  I would be looking for the opposite of that.  Lots of arts, delayed academics, lots of student freedom to choose work, such as in a Montessori for example, etc.  Sure, things like "lack of...
Choice C: ask the OB personally.    
You Will Be Fine.    Really.  Just don't worry.     I made it through 2 awful, hyperemetic pregnancies.  I lost 35 and 18 pounds respectively.   And delivered healthy babies.     No vitamins, no healthy food...nada.  I couldn't.  And oddly, the healthier the food, the worse it was.   The things i finally WERE able to keep down were not great, but at that point, calories were calories.  My midwife actually said "if what you can eat are twinkies, eat...