or Connect

Posts by bobandjess99

I'm sorry.  Yes, the ding will stinky, but keeping your home for $570 will be worth it :  
The weight and height requirements are NOT for comfort.  Please understand that.  It's because over the stated weight limit, the seat can fail, as in rip apart/shatter/break.  It may not hold you child in during a crash.  You really need to not use a seat above the weight limit.  If your child still needs a harness, but has exceeded the limits of her seat, then yes, best option is to get a seat with a higher weight (and height if necessary) limit.   If you can't, or...
not knowing more, which is fine, makes it a tad harder to help, but i do agree...if you were making it work before, i guess you can make it work now.   My main concern would be that now that you won't be married, he may not feel like he needs to "give" you as much money.  He might feel like he can prioritize his own wants over the family's needs, especially if he doesn't agree with them.  Like maybe he's never truly understood why you buy organic food, or expensive...
no, we didn't have help, we got a 0% down loan. 
We had 2 bedrooms for 7 people for a while.  BUT, we had space(basement) for play areas.  We had 2 bunk beds in one bedroom and a giant king family bed in the other bedroom.   The kids were 2-17 years old. 
uhhh...what?   just living life IS unschooling.  We just did what you do ...play, go to the park and zoo, library trips, blocks, sang songs, etc.   I think that the entire *concept* of "choosing to (insert schooling method) a preschool aged person" is coming from the mindset of someone very entrenched in the idea that "school" is something very formal, that you must decide to do, start doing at a certain time/age, do in a very specific way/method, within a very...
I BOUGHT AN OVER THE DOOR SHOE HOLDER THING.   aND I SLIP 1 CHARGER/CORD/HEADPHONE, ETC INTO EACH SLOT.  wORKS AWESOMELY, AND TAKES UP NO FLOOR SPACE! 
Right, ideally, the primary way mirena is supposed to prevent pregnancy is by preventing ovulation.  So if it is working optimally, you wont have anything TO chart, you won't be ovulating.  And yes, a secondary way it works is to thicken your mucus such that even if you do accidentally toss out an egg, the mucus is so hostile the sperm cant get through/die.   You could still probably do temping, and that would be enough to sort of "confirm" that you are not ovulating.  
MY dh works full time 50+ hours per week, and I work PT 20 hrs/week, opposite when he works.  So one of us is at home with the kids always.  
lol    I'm sorry this just made me laugh.  My dd is long torsoed.  Her torso was 14.5 inches.  When she was 1 year old.   ;)    By 42 inches tall, her torso was nearly 17 inches  :)