or Connect

Posts by bobandjess99

It depends. Some of us get prenatal care from a doctor or midwife, and some of us do our own prenatal care (most of us tend to really dislike it being termed as "no prenatal care", because it's simply not true, most of us actually do a WHOLE lot MORE to truly care for ourselves than the mostly unproven testing/monitoring done by an OB, for example). Different women even have different standars for what UC ,means to them..for some, it means not having a paid attendant...
Quote: Originally Posted by sbgquilt I want it to be with a back. My dd is 40 pounds and about 42 inches tall. She's 4. oooh...way too young and small for a booster. Which britax seat is she growing out of? at that size, unless you've got a roundabout, she should be good to go for another year or two in her current seat....at which point she ouwl be an appropriate age and size to booster, as long as she has the required maturity. That...
Quote: Originally Posted by CanidFL I let them know that our local hospital has a 90% induction rate and 47% c-section rate. I go over why birthing in that hospital is going to be an uphill battle and explain how switching to a caregiver that is more inline with their plans would be helpful. Then I let them decide if they want to continue on with their current OB or interview some midwives. This particular client even said something to the effect of "I...
Quote: Originally Posted by tbone_kneegrabber I haven't seen a Radian irl although I almost bought one. I didn't really like the SafetyAir. I did not believe my kid would make it to 40lbs rf. Also it only ff to 50 lbs so then you need to turn around and buy ANOTHER harnessed seat (or I would b/c my kid will probably be 50lbs before he's ready for a booster). I would consider the safetyair instead of a bucket, but not instead of another...
Yes, it horrifies me, but I honestly dont think it's all that uncommon.
I've gotten a couple, for me, they were just infected hairs(i.e pimples), that happened to be "down there", lol. Popping them hurts like a mother, but then mine never really came back. I agree about a boil though, if they're coming back...have you tried washing and maybe using an astringent, like wicth hazel?
i would say radian, except you are in canada?? The complete air goes to 40 in canada, so thats a huge advantage.....although either is a great seat. there were some quirks with teh Complete air..the wings arent high enough above the sh0oulder sometimes..so the childs shoudleres are getting pressed on whenthe harness is inthe correct position..that really bothered me. Otherwise, i love the seat. the radian is a great seat, but the shell (and in canada, the wight limit)...
yep. My parents did with my brother, same story.
I'll let you know when it happens...our oldest is 16...ROFL! but seriously..why are you getting up? Are theyin highchairs? Are you feeding them? My youngest is the same age as your, about 19 months, and he'll sit through an entire meal..which is like 5 minutes, but hey, for him, that's a serious percentage of his entire life, LOL!
I woudl never buy a 4 seater car for a family of four...I'd be looking to size up, not down..kids have friends, and want their friends to be able to play over/sleep over, go to the mall/library/soccer class, etc together..can't do it in a four seater..even a 5 seater is tough if 3 kids all need carseats...how about a nice mazda 5?