or Connect

Posts by DreamWeaver

First place we lived in since we moved to the US was Arziona and we've been here 10 years but now dh has a job offer near Albany (20mins, Niskayuna area), so we're moving!! I have NO idea of the geography there. What are some family-friendly places to live in the Albany area? How do I find like-minded people, and support for homeschooling? If you are in the Albany area, I'd love to connect!! We probably will be moving in 4-6 weeks, so fast!!   Thanks so much in...
Rikki!! I am so glad you all got a good cry at the funeral... it can be so healing! And it is so great he got to plan his funeral, and that it was carried out to his wishes is just so wonderful and beautiful. I hope you find healing in this. Thanks for letting us know how it went, you were in my thoughts.
I am so sorry for this pain. It's so hard when it happens so fast. Mourning will happen, grieving will happen... it cannot be stopped. A different thought: If you miss him so much, and feel so sad, it goes to show you have much love between you two and you were so blessed with his presence in your life, and his with yours. Think of his gifts and how you can share his gifts with your children... in essence, Life never ends, because your children will know his love,...
I find it really hurts when people avoid to bring it up. For them, it may be a kind intention to not bring up a hurt, but for me, it means the pregnancy was not acknowledged, like it never happened (and therefore this hurt should not be felt either). And that, becoz the baby never drew a breath, because they never held and touched it, the baby was not real, or worse, never existed. I so feel for you. What you are feeling is perfectly how you should be feeling. Take...
You know, what you said struck a chord with me... because many people think I will just forget very soon since he died in utero. It's like he never existed. I really mourn for that, that the world will never get to know him.... when you say you still think of your Zoe almost daily still, after 16 years, I feel so validated. I don't feel like I am hanging on to nothing. Thank you for your post.
For Lilly Rose. "A person is a person, no matter how small!
I just want to send you ((hugs)), peace and strength. This place that is transitory is the hardest to be in. Like others have said, there is no other way to get through it but one step at a time. And truly, your mother will never leave you. From the moment you were in her womb, you became present in her every cell and she is in yours too; a mother holds her child every second and never lets go. Hold you and your family in the warmest thoughts... ...
Thank you, everyone! Thanks Georgia, for the article links. Made me cry... but that's what i need to do. Last night I put my hand on my younger daughter's heart as she slept. I could feel her heartbeat. The words "no heart beat.... no heartbeat... no more heartbeat..." echoed through my head- what i have heard, what i have read in other people's stories, what other mamas had to hear. And for a moment I felt like screaming, but I felt my daughter's heartbeat and...
Thank you, Jen. It is so nice of you to respond. I have read the first book, but not the second, I am going to look for it. I did not attend any support groups; I just do not feel like. I journal and it helps a lot, but sometimes it just feels lonely. Thank you for your kindness and for remembering Ferdinand.
Hi, I had a stillbirth 3 months ago at full term. Baby Ferdinand was born sleeping on July29. Ferdinand means "bravery"; "adventurous" and "an ardent voyager". He is now our brave little traveler amongst the stars. It was devastating and I am still working through my grief. Lately I am feeling lonely and isolated and would like to connect with other moms who have had a stillbirth. To email and talk and reach out and care and support each other. Please email me at...