or Connect

Posts by Mamma Mia

It seems like every time my daughter tells anyone she's homeschooled (she is unschooled, but we just say HS to not confuse people and have to explain every.single.time.) the kid she's telling tries to test her with a math problem.   School just started and I was talking to the kids on the soccer team I coach about it and they asked my daughter if she'd started school and when she said she was homeschooled one of the other girls goes, "What's 4 times...
I cry and get irritated really easily and my breasts and nipples are so sore I bought new bras to compress them and pad them from anyone bumping/brushing by them! My uterus feels full and very very crampy. I get some waves of nausea and I crave salty things like pickle and olive brine.  Early pregnancy is really hard for me.  I've deleted 3 friend from facebook in as many days because they said things that upset me so much. HORMONES, AMIRITE GUYS?   I do want to say...
I will see my midwife for our first appt on Wednesday (6 weeks), then next Monday I have a viability screening with the infertility clinic which will let me know pretty much for sure whether I have a singleton or multiples because we triggered 3 eggs for ovulation in this cycle, That will include and ultrasound and a bunch more blood work.  I've had a lot of miscarriages, so they may put me on progesterone and I'm thinking about how I feel about that. These fertility...
I'm taking the Rainbow Light prenatal (once daily version) and drinking red raspberry leaf, nettles, and alfalfa infusions.   I'm not generally into supplements and try to get the nutrients I need from food and herbs.  I'm also not into making myself miserable with a crazy supplement regime! I will probably take evening primrose oil in late pregnancy.
Hi all, I'm just going to use the questions like a template for now, I'm not feeling too creative atm.     EDD: May 1st Age: 30 State or Country: California How long it took to you to get your BFP: 4 years since my last miscarriage, 8 years of TTC total What number child is this for you: 2 Family: Partner, 10 year old grrrl, dog, cats, chickens, betta fish Baby's Gender: I'll find out the sex of the baby at 17 weeks, but their gender...
Sometimes a blastocyst takes a really long time to implant! As I understand it, it can take up to 12 days. That might be the cause of the discrepancy.  But I'd say a small embryo with a heartbeat is a good sign, regardless of the size, and getting your EDD moved forward by the hospital is ALWAYS a blessing.  If the dates really are off, it will become more apparent between 16-20 weeks when the uterus makes a dramatic shift in shape and really confirms dates.
THis is basically where I am.  And I've been SO BUSY, too!  I have started about 4 response posts and abandoned them for work or family stuff.  I am still waiting for my hCG serum results, but my home test was BFN at 14 DPO.  I am 16 DPO now and crampy with a heavy uterus - feeling classic PMS, minus the tenderness in my boobs.  So it looks like I will finally give in and do the HSG.  Any perspectives on HSG and HMG in the same cycle?     I will be back asap to do...
I'm having a hard month too, emotionally.  My dd is almost 9 and I have been ttc since she was a toddler!  Sometimes I feel like I should just quit trying - my life has been on hold for 10 years, including my pregnancy with her.  But then my period comes and I have a new cycle to get hopeful on and often times I perk up again.  I hope that's what's going on for you and you are able to feel hopeful again. <3    
  Ovarian drilling is a surgery where they laparoscopically go in and cauterize the cysts on your ovaries with a hot needle.  I had a way better recovery than I expected, actually!  I used to have endometriosis, and they checked for any endo spots to burn off, but I'm all clear, so that's good.  They were mostly testing for autoimmune disorders that would explain the hemorrhage factor with my m/cs.  They checked for blood and clotting disorders and all kinds of stuff -...
I haven't done a thread like this since my DDC, over 9 years ago on this board!  Forgive me if I'm rusty and if I miss anything in the previous 7 pages!   Name: Lauren Age: 29 TTC #: 2 CD: 23 DPO:9 (but having very pms-y sxs) Testing: You have no idea.  I have been tested for every blood level ever and every autoimmune disorder known to mankind thus far.  I did not do the HSG, but may soon. Trying Since: 2004 Plan for this Cycle: hMG, letrazole, IUI Other...