or Connect

Posts by Mamma Mia

With work and school schedules, dd is going to have to move around a bit to see either of us. I spend all day with her every weekday. For her to see her dad, she's gonna have to jive with his school schedule, which is mandatory for his job for another at least 4 months. So whether or not the schedule is official or not, she's gonna be shuffling around. And as soon as he's done with school, I'm starting school, so it will basically be the same thing. There really isn't...
It hasn't been that long that my ex and I have been shuffling dd back and forth and thus far we've just been doing what's easiest. When he was having a rough time emotionally, I took her for a few days, then he had an overnight with her and we started going back and forth. She is 5 years old. We've been leaving a lot of the decision making up to her. I'm concerned that she will start reading into our emotions and trying to make decisions to appease us instead of doing...
You are still definitely a family of three in the legal sense, especially if you are your dh are legally married. I would fight this, mama. I'm sorry they are being like this. Also, as a side note, Ron Paul has written many dangerously racist things. And libertarians don't believe in social aid programs anyway, so there wouldn't be DHS to help you in his dream world. I understand where you're coming from, but backing that guy is not the best plan. Please look into it.
I don't know exactly HOW we're doing it, but it's going really well. Much, much better than I had anticipated. When I figure out the formula, I will be back to post it.
Poop vomit happens. Fortunately, we can all pretend it only happens on the internet, where we can choose not to look.
Pretty much nothing grosses me out. Seriously nothing. Try me. The only things that gross me out are eyeball surgeries/injuries and teeth breaking. Dental work that involves breaking of the teeth is okay. Seeing people ride their BMX bike into a wall and walking away missing teeth with broken in half teeth-- it's not so much that it grosses me out, it's like nails on a chalkboard feeling x 50. Otherwise, bring it on.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mamma Mia It's bad pop music. I'm eclectic, what can I say? Although Amy Winehouse is amazing, I don't care what anyone says. Okay, I'm gonna hop in the shower so I can get ready!
Quote: Originally Posted by mamasgroovin I don't know yer alls music. It's bad pop music. I'm eclectic, what can I say? Although Amy Winehouse is amazing, I don't care what anyone says.
Quote: Originally Posted by basmom : How 'bout a 22 month old boy singing "Rehab"? Love it!
I used to have Umbrella as my ringtone. Now that I think of it, I'll just do a voicenotes of Fergie so i can have Fergalicious as my ringtone. Yay!