or Connect

Posts by DanaMarie

I definitely enjoyed reading everyone's comments; I think with the varied responses no matter what your style is it still falls within the norm for most other mamas.     I am mom to four, three in school and a DH that works nites.  Basically he's coming home when the kids are getting ready to leave for school and headed to work soon after school let's out.  On school mornings Im am usually showered before DH gets home and wearing whatever I've picked for the...
    I am trying to figure out if I could possibly be pregnant and just don't know it.  I have a period that is more than two months late; coupled with W/D that wasn't perfect around normal ovulation time.   Two urine tests have come back negative and I don't have any major sypmtoms just mild nausea and some cramping all around not just one particular side. Someone told me I could still be pregnant and just have low HcG so thats why I am not feeling any strong...
    Hi I just wanted to know if anyone could give me a clue as to what could possibly be going on.  Not expecting diagnosis of course but i am just clueless.   I am 30 yr old, mother of 4 my youngest is 2yrs old and still nursing.  I have always had what I  consider to be my normal cycles (avg 34-44 days).  My last period was Dec13 on Jan1 (cd20) w/d was less than perfect but I didn't feel like it was a major oops.  My period didn't come when expected but i...
    I have four children ages 10, 8, 5, and 2.  School starts at 8. I get up at 5am shower, pray, iron clothes and  pick clothes out the laundry bag for everyone.  Breakfast is usually instant oatmeal, PB&J sandwiches, or cold cereal, if i have time then eggs or pancakes.  The children are supposed to get up at 6:30 but hardly ever do more realistically everyone is up by 7.  If they get up before 7 then they eat breakfast before washing up.  Otherwise they use the...
Hi My 8r old ds suffers from chronic gas I am looking for ways to help him get passed this. I know diet has a lot to do with it but I need a way to help him in spite of not having the best diet. He is a big milk drinker so I'm wondering if he may be mildly lactose intolerant. I was thinking that adding some acidophilus daily may help and I guess some type of system flush. I really have no clue really what to do or what supplements may help. Any advice is greatly...
Hi i am seeking advice for a mother in my sons class. She is pregnant with #2 her first child is 7 with whom she had a csection because of fever dyring labor she was told baby couldnt be delivered vaginally. Mom is about 29yrs old n doesnt hav any health problems that im aware of. Her Dr does not perform vbac anymore and has her scheduled for anthr section feb 25. Btw i beleive she is almost at term aprox 35-36weeeks. Mom does not want a section n says she is just gna...
I had my first depo shot 6 weeks postpartum while tandem nursing 1year old n newborn i was 21. I stayed on depo 18 mnths. I think i agree with previous poster that age n cycles pre-depo may hav smethg to do with how u bounce back. I'll also add to that my nursing may hav affected how depo worked for me. I never had any breakthrough bleeding and no period the whole time which of course was lovely for DH. I didnt feel my libido changed at all. On the downside though it...
Hello everyone ive been a lurker for awhile now I am finally deciding to jump in here and get serious about FAM. Ive known about the method since 2003 and hav been practicing my own version all these years. Of course ive been pregnant twice in that time but wouldnt call either pregnancy an oops I knew I was fertile DH chose not to WD. We are no longer that open to another pregnancy and i want to give my body a break so its time to get more serious. I hav never...
Quote: Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes I just sometimes feel like Chris and Nora deserve better than me. That Nora got stuck with this mother who just isn't good enough, who can't handle the job. I'm from Nov 08 but this is exactly what I think when I think about my situation. I feel like i'm not a good enough mother and kids would be better off without me.
Hi I should have posted here weeks ago but keep thinking I'm ok and it will all come together. I have 4kids: 7, 6, 3, and baby is 2mo. I know I'm not the only mom who feels like she is fallin apart but i'm getting too the point that life just feels like too much. I know I probably would never walk out on my family but I do think about it..if I could just go out the back door while everyone is asleep( but then the cold brings me back to reality). I probably...