or Connect

Posts by schmaela

I love my wrap. I have fibromyalgia and my muscles are all wonky, especially in my back and shoulders, and I can carry my 19lb 3 month old all day without a problem. Dh also uses the wrap with little discomfort and he has actually fractured several vertebrae after falling off a cliff! We also tried an adjustable pouch, but it was very uncomfortable for both of us- 2 shouldered carries work better. If I remember correctly, the weight limit for a bjorn is pretty low- I would...
I went to a few high schools, and most had the regular junk, but 1 had a cafeteria that looked like a mall food court! Mc donalds, taco bell, chik fil a, taco bell, pizza hut-it was weird.
I have worked in hospital and retail pharmacies, and if something needs to be ordered, it usually arrives in 1-2 days. In a hospital situation, your hospital pharmacy can call other hospitals to see if they have what you need. In that case the vax can be delivered by courier the same day or a pharmacist can go pick it up. Don't listen to people who say they don't have what your doctor recommends-if the doc says you need it, the hospital can usually get it pretty quickly.
I dont have a reccomendation for a good vac (although I dream of one day having a Dyson)-I have a word of warning: do NOT buy a eureka!!! I have one and its been crap from day one. The bearings that turn the brush get jammed, and that breaks the belt-all the time!
Hehe, I am fully aware that my mother is nuts-I just never thought it would get to this point. I made an attempt at an "ear-bashing" but shes not particularly reasonable, and she tried to turn everything around on me. After this whole episode and a rather lovely phone conversation she had with my husband regarding my "need for psychiatric medication"(he is the mellowest guy on the planet and actually hung up on her) she is officially cut off. I'm not answering her...
Go topless! Letting air circulate around those irritated nips really helped me. In the first few weeks I was cracked, scabbed and bleeding. I "free-boobed" it and things got better really quickly. Keeping sposie breast pads on all the time just kept everything really moist and yucky. If you need a pad use cotton or wool-something that breathes.
He knew how to contact my mother because she brought my little brother in because of some ongoing respiriatory problems. I will NOT be seeing this doc, and as somebody with a pharmacy backround I am very wary of prophalatic abx treatment. People play fast and loose with abx, and it causes much more harm than good. edited to remove Dr. Dooms information
My mom was never listed as an emergency contact, today would have been the first time I went to his office. I never filled out any paperwork for him. The only info his office has is my name, dds name and her insurance information. From what I gather (neither mom nor doc would give me a straight answer) he called specifically to tell my mother about my appointment cancellation. He wanted her to put pressure on me to visit his office. I feel kind of bad now because I chewed...
Thanks for the support guys. I am a pharmacy tech and I have been drilled constantly about HIPPA guidelines and violations...I am pretty sure the doc is toast as far as thats concerned. As a pharm tech I could lose my license and certification for what he did. As far as reporting to the state, I asked him what exactly he would be reporting, and he told me he is obligated to report my brothers pertussis case. I told him that has nothing to do with my daughter. He said...
This is kind of an update on the pertussis exposure: something to freak out about thread. I got a call from my mother today. Se left a message telling me that I am out of line for cancelling the dr. appt today. That is not what is pissing me off. After some invesigation, I discovered the doctor had called my mother in regards to my canellation. He told a 3rd party about MY dds medical information without my consent, written or otherwise. He also told me he was going to...