or Connect

Posts by Plady

Geo - I'd be inclined to go down a size.  You can always use an extender if it's too tight but it's hard to make too big smaller.
Kerc - Interesting, I hadn't thought of that.  I'll dose them up a bit and see how it goes.  Thanks!
Lisa - Sending strength to you and your family for whatever the future brings for FIL.     Geo - Indeed, I could only handle a 1/2 gallon of water if I spaced it out over most of the day!  I shudder to think what the night would be like if I tried that after dinner!  I love how well you're training your RP.   Our cat came in last night at 1:00, drenched and meowing but I was so happy to be woken up by his weight on my chest.     Our kids are in trouble with...
 Hi everyone!   We're back from our super-fun Vancouver Island camp-a-thon.  It's been nice being mostly offline for a week but I did miss my Dingos.     It was so cool to meet MelW in person, and as usual, it felt like I was just meeting up with a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, not like an entirely new person.  Her girls are cute and precocious, no surprise there!  I'm not sure where our camera got packed away yesterday morning and I haven't dug out the...
Morning mamas   MelW - Continuing to send  health and healing vibes at you.     Gaye - Hope your goggles show up. And that today's race is all fun.   Real - Hoping the swim was short! :)   Thanks for the book recs, I'm reading a Neil Gaiman right now and enjoying it thoroughly.  I feel a little self-conscious about reading young adult fiction during the rare times when I have a chance to read anything for myself but I can get into and through them in the...
MelW - Can I bring you anything from America?  Your description is reminding me of the time I had amoebas in Mexico.  No fun.  I hope they can pinpoint the problem and get on with fixing i   Sparkle - Ouch.  I agree though that taping it to the next one and trying to be gentle is the way to go.     We're getting ready for our trip on Monday but I'm reeling from a bunch of bad news around the island.  Two young dads (30's and 40ish) committed suicide in the past...
  Quote:<   Ah the MV Ag Fair, I have sweet memories of romantic teenage nights on that ferris wheel.   And the fiddle contests.  And Illumination Night.  I love that island but I wonder how different it is now from what I remember.
Morning mamas!  So much happening here that I want to chime in on, if only to say    2BBs!  Welcome back!  You're going to need an update to that username now!  :)   Towson - I agree with the fixing the problem and then I like the idea of the back-up pantiliners.  What if they were magic?   Sparkle - Awesome insight.  Like Geo I've just been realizing that we've got the opposite happening here.  But knowing is a good start right?  Figuring out something that...
Kerc - I just bought some for the first time because both kids needed a pack for their school supplies.  I still had an extra pack and I'm with you, total guilty pleasure!  I'll go back to my vinegar/water/lavender eo but I've had some fun wiping everything down once anyway.   I have more personals but I need to start working on my hair.  Too much gray peeking out!