or Connect

Posts by Synchro246

Ok I figured out what the precious preborn is: http://www.aamishop.com/index.php?ma...3da5d6cee2e69e
I'm just curious about the great start 4 package. . . has anyone decided for or against it yet? I was going to do the philomath anyway and this is only double that so I think I have to do it What are the things I bolded? Anyone know? And by adding 3 years to enrollment that means it gives you a total of 6 years 3 months to finish? Quote: GREAT START 4 $899 (10% discount for payment in full at enrollment; deduct $90 OR deposit of $299 and six payments...
I am so happy. Quote: Originally Posted by hram OMG im so bummed! I didnt even look at this because I dont think i would be able to start working on school stuff until at least the middle of next year maby later. im working on my cbe cert and promised dh i wouldnt start anything until after im finished. so i was waiting to enroll until then. did i read right that i can enroll but not start for a while? can anyone explain a bit for...
Chickodee (sp?) WYF building toy?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs.aLifeofReilly Did you count me? I'm a definite too! I didn't! I think that makes 5-7 definites, but I don't know who exactly is on the list.
Hi everybodee! Congrats Ashley on being debt free : And Yay for more babies : And Holy moley--some of our kids can say Avacado and Gymnastics!!!!! Mine can't. I can tell that when he complains he's rattling off complex greivances, but I can't understand them. It's more than whining and crying though. I am uber excited this morning because of various things not the least of which is that some stars aligned and I am enrolling in the Ancient Arts Midwifery...
I just turned into a definite!: Quote: Originally Posted by cfiddlinmama To update everyone: I have 2 definites if we have 4 or more. One more definite if we can get 6. We just need 3 more definites ladies! We can do this. Let me know. This is too good an opportunity to pass up. Quote: Originally Posted by learningloving Add me to the people who can definitely do this! Yay!!! : As long as you weren't one of...
Oh yeah? How much? I already have the cheapo fetoscope. . .which one is this again? I wasn't here when this co-op was started.
My husband is going to be home in minutes and I can't wait to talk this over with him. I'm leaning strongly toward enrolling now. I see that you can take advantage of the discount and postpone starting your work for up to a year, which is perfect for me because I'm trying to finish up my bachelors.
Quote: Originally Posted by feminine_earth Welcome, Tammy!! : **************** So I have a question for everyone. As some of you know, Florida LM's are not allowed to do breech or twins...so I am assuming the two schools in Florida don't teach their students how to deliver breech or twins (I could be wrong)... But...I, like many of the other Floridian students, am not planning on staying in Florida. After I finish school, I'll either be moving...