or Connect

Posts by mum4boys

Your insurance should cover this 100% for the other car but your dp's policy could be cancelled because of it or your rates could go way up.     I would ask your dp's parents for 3 estimates and then go from there. I do not understand why this would be your responsibility. Your dp is the one who hit his parent's car. Let him figure out what to do.
Very interesting topic.   When I grew up we always had dinner at 5 pm on the dot like clock work. If my husband works day shift which means he leaves for work around 4:30 am we tend to eat dinner on the earlier side around 4:30 pm to 5 pm. But he has spent the last two years on swing shift so our eating is a little weird. We have a big breakfast which is usually our main meal of the day at 10 am (my daughter who is 4 has something to eat at 7:30 am when she gets up)...
thank you everyone for the prayers.   My husband John is doing good. His pancreas being inflamed was caused by an allergic reaction to his new medication. We have no news about our youngest son. We will not have answers until Wed. now.   I hope everyone had a Happy Easter.
:Prayers are needed please. Yesterday, John,my husband was at work feeling fine and within 15 minutes he got very ill and was in a ton of pain. He came home and we immediately went to the hospital. His pancreas is inflamed. They have admitted him. As of 3 hours ago he was running a pretty high fever. He has no risk factors for an inflamed pancreas. Just because that is not stressful enough. I took Liam my youngest son to his check up with the rheumatologist yesterday...
  If you live where there is an Albertson's, Washington, Idaho, and California the Birdseye Steamers are free this week with the coupon doubler. The coupons where in the March 20th paper.
Welcome snugglebum and sagewinna !   Too cute theboysmama.   I am very excited. This weekend my husband and I are going to Retrouvaille. We have gone before and it was amazing. It is the first time in 6 years that we have gone anywhere without our children. I love my children to death but I am really looking forward to some time away.
I got a latte from Starbucks today. I took a drink and it tasted off instead of leaving it at that I took several more drinks trying to figure out what was wrong, was it the drink or me? Well I then realized the milk was spoiled. GROSS right? But I thought now big deal, I have not had very much. About 90 minutes later, I have started literally running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.My stomach is gurgling all get out. I do not feel sick though. Could I have gotten food...
It would be a lot cheaper to rent a truck once there even with paying for gas on the other vehicle that you would drive up.   I have found lots and lots of Ikea furniture on craig's list for really cheap.
  I thought the same thing also but after thinking it over she must have used money making coupons to make the the mustard free or else she would have paid $15.60 alone for mustard.   I buy a lot of high processed food because I either get it free or more then likely I make a lots of money on it which I use the overage to buy things that I would actually feed my family. I then donate the items my family does not eat to the food bank because I know if my kids were hungry...
Just a correction Ft. Flagger is not on Whidbey Island. It is not to far from Port Hadlock.   If you want a Whidbey Island great camp ground Deception Pass is great. It has both a lake and ocean.   We have yet to have a good time at St. Helen's because of the mosquitoes. They are bad bad bad there. We stayed at Seaquest State Park. They were so bad we worried about are small children being carried off. We have had better luck camping on the South side of the...