or Connect

Posts by mum4boys

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesMama My son is James. Always has been. We've never once called him Jim or Jimmy or anything else, nor do we allow anyone to call him by those names. Nothing against them, but James was named for my grandfather and HE (my grandfather) was Jim or Jimmy and I just can't bring myself to allow people to call my son by the name my grandfather went by (yes I'm weird). If he decides he's "Jimmy/Jim" when he's a teen then I'll...
Welcome all the new mamas
Okay things I have to give. I have two boys winter jackets size 8. Dozen 6-9 month girl clothes including a couple of outfits and sleepers.
I have a thing for my laundry being clean. Whites have to be white and no one can have stains. Drives me up the wall. But my life is too short for pretreating. I wash the clothes first. Almost everything comes out in the first wash. As I am putting the clothes to dry I check for stains. Whatever is stained I scrub with the Fels Naptha. I have to do this maybe every three weeks or so now. If the fels naptha does not work then I use the stain recipe below. Stain...
If your child has JA she/he needs to be seen by a rheumatologist to treat it. A pediatrician does not have the experience and neither does and adult rheumatologist. It is a very specialized disease. An arthritis panel might come back that he/she has it but just because it is negative does not mean she does not have it. A great book to read is It's Not Just Growing Pains by Thomas J. A. Lehman. I am not sure where you are at but there is a shortage of pediatric...
Quote: Originally Posted by kdtmom2be Rice puffs are our new best friend. Speaking of rice puffs...I think I found gluten free dog food at Trader Joes. I read the label twice. Now I foget the name. I will go back and get it so you can look at the ingredents. There is a Trader Joes in Bellingham now btw.
Okay now I feel kind of stupid. I just folded the diaper different today and reduced her butt size probably by half.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrs. Jesus So I am starting a new job soon, where I can work from home and keep DS with me, which is amazing in and of itself. I don't get paid, but our housing is free so all the money we would have put toward rent and utilities gets to go toward dumping debt! I can see the snowball rolling already! : I'm so excited! I feel oh-so-very accomplished when I can pay off a debt, but we've been facing the very real...
Quote: Originally Posted by ediesmom thanks s_kristina and unfortunately, frozen veggies are cheaper than fresh for the most part ...... Hey do not be sad that you have to buy frozen veggies. Often times frozen is more nutritious then fresh. Some frozen veggies are flashed froze in the fields and most are frozen within a day of picking it while fresh has to be transported to your grocer, sit on the shelf, come home sit on your shelf before...
Congratulations. I love the name Rhys.