or Connect

Posts by NatYoung

I'm starting to get a little worried...last month I was spotting for 2 days exactly 1 week after the end of my period...I'm pretty regular, usually every 29-31 days, I'm not on any birth control , and I'm 3 days late for my period.... that doesn't seem very late, but I've never had a cycle that long and last month was the first time ever I was spotting mid cycle (btw, I'm 38 and have 2 kids, youngest is 4)... I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with me? I don't...
We received the Calvert Math books from a friend that was done with them and we like them, but I just realized that we're missing a few pages in chapter 4. It's an older version of the book, but I was hoping that somebody else that is using it or has it would be able to scan the pages I'm missing and e-mail them to me ? If that's not possible I'll just wing it, since i do have the practice book.... But if anybody would be able to do that, that would be great! We're missing...
Hello Ladies ! I'm looking for a pediatric dentist for my daughter (just need a check-up, no problems) and our insurance finally added some and I was hoping somebody could comment on my options.. - Norhtwest Pediatric (on Red Oak) Dr. Maria Green Dr. Pushpa Patel - Dr. Tepphanie Thach (South Texas Dental) - Dr. Michael Crist - Dr. Corbet Ellison - Dr. Georganne McCandless - Dr. Bianca Davis-Sanchez - Dr. Yunus Langha That's it in my area, NW...
Thanks soooo much ladies ! I really appreciate it ! All the Doc's are in our Health plan, yeah !!:
Well, it's not close, but if that's where I have to go for a good dentist, that's fine... would you mind giving me your dentist's name ? Thanks !
Hi ! I just recently started looking for homeschooling groups in our Area ( I live in Spring, too) and found this website : http://www.palshomeschool.com/ I haven't made it to one of their meetings yet, but you should check it out...
I'm looking for a general practitioner for DH and myself....the kids have a good Pedi, but we still need a good doc...DH needs a physical and some bloodwork done...so if anybody has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it ! We live in Spring, but anything on the Northside would be ok (Woodlands, Cypress, Humble, etc).. Thanks ! Oh, if anybdy can recommend a dentist that would be great, too !
Hi Andrea! Welcome to Spring ! We moved here 2 years ago from Oklahoma ... I hope you like it here ! The Pedi I take my kids to is very nice, he is OK with selective vaccing - I don't know about not vaccing at all...he will give you a run down on any vacc. you choose to skip...don't know if that's a problem for you...anyway, his name is Shams Nandwani - he is getting ready to open his own practice in January, currently he is part of Nanes Pediatric/ Texas Childrens...
Hello, I'm 32 weeks pregnant and planning on a VBAC if the baby cooperates. Since I'm not really great with pain and I absolutely don't want an epidural I'm trying to find out what the best options are, that won't make me all groggy when it's time to push...I will probably try some homeopathic remedies first, since my OB is open to that, but if that doesn't work she said she uses Nubane (5 mg) and I just wanted to find out if anybody had any experience with it and what...
I don't really have any advice, as I was looking for some myself, but just wanted to let you know that I'm going through the same thing...my daughter is actually just 1 day older than your son and still nursing a lot. I'm trying to get pregnant and at this point, it is very draining for me that she still nurses that much, not to mention that it's harder to get pregnant ( I still haven't got my p. back..). I just feel like she's sucking the life out of me and I've been...