or Connect

Posts by boopie2001

Hi everyone!   I have not posted here in a while but I wanted to get some opinions on my situation.  I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I am having a dilema.  My mother is coming into town this Sunday to help me with my newest arrival (#3).  I just attended my latest appointment today and I am only dilated 1 cm and 40% effaced ( I've been this way for the last three weeks).  My mother is only going to be staying for 2 weeks to help and I feel pressured to have...
Thanks!  This was the kind of spreadsheet I needed and was looking for.  Thank you so much.
Thanks for responding.  The yard is not really a problem.  I cleaned it up myself.  The fleas we were able to get rid of with the help of a pest control service.  The problem is the hardwood flooring and subflooring underneath it.  We did not know about the damage to the floors.  The urine settle under the flooring.  We had to remove the hardwood flooring in the foyer, dining room, kitchen, eat-in area and we are probably going to have to remove it from the family room. ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We just purchase a home about 3 months ago in Tennessee. When we came to look at the home we did not find too much wrong with the house except a few things we figured we would be fine with. It seemed like a well maintained home. After waiting 60 days to close, we came to the house for our final inspection and found that there was dog poop through out the yard. The home told me he as going...
I'm going through this with my almost 3.5 year old son. Would love to get some advice myself.
When my cat was having problems peeing around our house, we tried all kinds of enzyme treatments. They really didn't get the odor out of the carpet. Finally I went and got something called Odorxit. It's expensive and the initial smell to it was quite strong, but it was the only thing that worked for us. After the scent went away, so did the urine smell that was embedded in our carpet. I used the concentrate and put in the carpet cleaner. You have to follow the...
mattmma04, thanks for the support and I am so sorry to hear about your brother. My husband and I talked about the fence and I think we are going to get one as soon as possible. I really don't feel comfortable with the fence that's there now. I was trying to find a isr (infant swimming resource) program but the nearest instructor is 2 hours away. I did find a YMCA program to enroll them and I will be constantly supervising them.
Here's an update on what is going on. I spoke with my realtor who spoke with the owner's realtor about my concerns. I was informed that the neighbor does have a lock on the fence immediately around the fence. So my children will have to get over two locked fences to get to the pool. The owner said the neighbor is very nice and very careful about keeping the pool locked since there are so many kids in the neighborhood. That gives me a little bit more peace of mind.
yes. we share a fence three other neighbors. The two other fences are kind of shabby though and I think they are only four feet. The neighbor with just installed a new fence on the third side. My son is a climber so makes me kind of worried. I just read how a three year old climbed his fence and drowned in the neighbor's pool.
I want to thank everyone for their replies. I got a wide range of opinions and I really appreciate the help. As for those whose who said that I did not have a right to ask another to modify their area, you have a point. However, I think I am going to take the chance and ask if they have a locking gate. Hopefully the problem is already solved. I am very good about watching my kids...actually, I'm probably too protective of them. I'll definitely add the door and...