or Connect

Posts by maryliz75

My daughter is picky and will not eat the school lunches, and after reading the menu, it is stuff I dont want her eating anyways.. She usually take a peanut butter sandwich, a veggie or fruit and then some kind of dessert. The fruit or veggies are carrot sticks, broccoli, cucumber, small apple, mandarin oranges (she loves these), i buy the bigger cans of them at SavaLot and then divide them into small ziplock bowls, which I remind her to bring the bowls back home. The...
Could he put a pic of Dad in his lunch box (if he carries lunch) or if not, in his pocket, so that he could have it with him at lunch. Then Daddy would be with him at lunchtime.
When I first saw the title I , too, thought about going to a pumpkin patch. Depending on where you live, you might want to call the pumkpkin patches and see if they would still be open and have anything for the kids to do in November. Also, if where you live is not too cold at this time, maybe make a big pile of leaves as someone suggested....let them jump in the leaf piles and if you can set up some tables outside and let them take a leaf and put it under a peice of...
Hmmm my child never did that and I have never noticed a child doing that. You might want to check and make sure you don't have the seat positioned where she is kind of "sitting" up. She should be basically laying down with only a slight incline, not enough to make her head topple I wouldn't think. It takes a while to get a hang of how exactly the carseat should sit...by the time you get one figured out it is time to switch to the next seat. Now if you have the kind of...
I am 29 years old. My father died earlier this year and my mother died 10 years ago. Ever since the loss of my father, I fell like an orphan. Luckily I have wonderful in-laws, but it is not the same. I miss my parents, I miss knowing I am still someone's child. Most of all I miss my mom, and even though it has been 10 years it hurts like it was yesterday. Anyone else dealing with the loss of both parents? also since my Dad's funeral my almost 6 yr. old dd has asked...
I am sorry your family is being this way.... My MIL makes comments too about Anissa, asking me if she ever eats at home... She will be 6 in 3 weeks and is 42 lbs. and 42 inches. The doctor says her weight is fine, it is her height that is a little off, which since I am short, is no surprise to me, LOL. She has a tiny waist compared to some of the other kids in the family. She likes to eat fruits and vegetables and healthier fruits, and there are very few meats I can...
Did you see the post about the recall on their sling? I guess that most likely aren't selling that kind anymore but you may want to research their products a bit more considering the recall is a very recent one.
I got that as well today! I hope anyone here who uses that brand sees the posts!!
To the OP.... If our government is an evil system... and you don't want your child to have a SS# you don't agree with your taxes, our government, in general everything this country is... then why not just move?? No government is perfect, there are things that all of us disagree with, but in order to enjoy the freedoms of the USA, compared to the lack of in other countries, then you have to become a part of our system. You should not expect to live in the USA and...
My dd will be 6 next month and is starting her fourth year of dance. Her first year was ballet/tap, this year they are throwing in some jazz. Most dance studios start with ballet because ballet is the basis for most dances. You might want to try, as other suggested, creative movement classes or dances of other cultures, like african or indian.