or Connect

Posts by TreeLove

long story short-no milk AGAIN. This is the 3rd time I've been pg and 3rd time with VERY low supply. When I bf her all day she only has 1-2 *slightly* damp dipes. When I pump I get 1/2-1 oz. She needs about 2-3 oz every 2-3 hours. I've been on Reglan for a week, nursing, pumping, and then bottlefeeding every 2-3 hours. Still, very little results. She was born 7.8 and at 2 weeks only weighs 7 lbs. I've really done EVERYTHING known to womankind. Anyone ever heard of this...
I had a classical. The best thting I ever did was to come to terms with it (it took almost 5 years!). I had a WONDERFUL c-birth on the 13th. I never thought a JOYOUS c-birth was possible til I gave birth to my sweet Addie Mae. PM if you want to talk more, or I'll be glad to answer any and all questions right here!
Adaline Mae arrived on Sept 13th at 8:05 am. She was a little earlier than planned but it was a great c-birth. I'll tell you more later. She weighed 7.8 and was 19.5 " long. She is a wonderfully sweet baby.
Our Sweet Addie arrived on Sept 13th. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches. Birth story to be posted later.
I lost a LOT of blood around wk 11. The mw told me that bleeding's never good and that I should face the reality of the situation. I went in and we found a strong heartbeat and did an u/s and found a healthy babe. I am sch to deliver this full term darlin' next week!
my sis's friend had her baby, no induction,self or otherwise. She gave birth to 9 lb baby girl with no pain meds what-so-ever! Thanks to all who responded!
Sorry to be asking so many questions lately. My muscles in my belly are somewhat tender-they feel stretched to the max. This is normal right? I just feel worried since I have had a classical inscision before and this baby seems to be rather large (they guessed 8 lbs last week, with 10 more days to go as of today!). I'm terrified to lose her in these final weeks to either uterine rupture or placental problems from my diabetes.
yes PLEASE post the pattern!
your cervix wasn't ready but you took things like castor oil? My sis has a friend who is due with her 1st baby on the 21st and she "can't take it anymore" and is thinking of self-inducing....
Well I'm 37 1/2 weeks and I REALLY thought last night might be the night. I had bh from 10 am til midnight, at least 4 an hour, but some of them were coming every 5 minutes and lasting 1-2 minutes. A couple were very uncomfortable but not painful at all. I kept hoping that they would intensify, or become regular but alas, they did not. Today I feel queasy, but not one lil ctx yet. I may make it to the 19th after all! lol!