or Connect

Posts by kaliki_kila

Thanks! I am going to try this!
Oh yeah I just thought of another name story I wanted to add. In college, I had a class with a guy named Alexander. We were in a group together for group projects, and so we chatted a lot. I vividly remember thinking to myself how strongly his name fit him. I had never met someone whose name just seemed to click with who they were. If there were ever an Alexander, he would be it. I mean, his parents totally nailed it when they chose his name. So one time I mentioned...
I remember one time when I was a teen, my cousin and I threw a Halloween party together. I met a bunch of new people that night and one of the guys who showed up, I remember thinking to myself that his name was Martin. No idea why I got that idea in my head, just that he looked just like a Martin. So I was referring him to Martin all night and other people began calling him Martin as well. Later, I was standing outside on the porch with him and he goes, "I like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by readytobedone although she is a little bit weird and tries to brush her hair with the vacuum cleaner attachment ooh I want a kid like that. Does she also walk around with one shoe untied, her overall strap hanging down and sticky jam hands? : hmmm I think this delayed ovulation is just the thing :
I have a 28-day cycle and always ovulate on day 16 or 17. I think it might indicate a short luteal phase depending on how long your cycles are. I have been taking B-6 to see if that helps.
(I am 25). I grew up in New Mexico and kids were regulary paddled all the time. The paddle teachers used looked like a cutting board with a handle and one hung up in every classroom. Some of the teachers were definately sadistic with it. Some of the male teachers would brag that they hit the hardest. The teachers had to agree to use the paddle as discipline or else they were not able to work in the school district. When I moved to California after I turned 18 and...
If you really want to stop taking the b/c, you could tell him you're stopping and the birth control is on him from now on. If you chart to avoid using NFP, then when it is your fertile time it is up to him to prevent a pregnancy. That will make him a more active participant in deciding each month whether you are going to continue to avoid or not.
I really wanted babies the first 3ish years of our marriage but my dh wanted to wait. So I just dropped it and for the next year I never mentioned it and actually I stopped wanting to try and thought it was a better idea that we were waiting. So after a year of not mentioning it, I finally said to my dh last month, "Maybe we should start 'not preventing'." He goes, "Yay." I looked at him like he was nuts. Now he wants to start trying! He is not all gooby-eyed about...
Well, the reason why I hated it is because it was just plain weird. From the honeymoon where she wakes up bruised, the headboard broken and the feather pillows ripped up... then she is pregnant with a half-vampire baby who is breaking her ribs and making her crave blood... Jacob imprints on the baby of the woman he is in love with... followed by the anti-climactic confrontation at the end. It's something you would see in fanfiction. I was in complete disbelief when I...
Does anyone know if coffee ice cream has caffeine? It's my favorite flavor and I usually have some at night.