or Connect

Posts by chrissy

yay!
my EDD according to ovulation is Halloween, but the other 4 have come a week late, so I'm guessing November 7.
I have taken Rainbow Light with my last few pregnancies, but when I went to Vitacost.com to order them, I ended up buying the vitacost prenatal.  I hate them.  Hate them, hate them, hate them!  they make me constipated and bloated, which makes me extra nauseous.  So, I've given them up.  I'm hoping Vitacost will give me a refund, and I'll switch back to Rainbow Light.
planned
This is absolutely, positively going to be our last baby.  The last 2 were supposed to be our last babies, but I sill was hoping for more.  I know for sure this is going to be it though.  I think 5 is the perfect number for our family.  I know that I will always be a bit sad about not having another, but I for sure cannot handle another pregnancy after this one.
Hopefully when he meets the midwife he will feel a lot more comfortable.  That's what happened with my husband the first time.  He was very very nervous about it, but after meeting her, he felt very comfortable.  He's never looked back!    Oh, if he's a statistics kind of guy, you could show him some studies showing homebirth, with a qualified attendant is at least as safe as hospital birth, in low risk mamas and babes.
This is the time of year when I am soooo ready to be done with whatever we've got going on and start fresh.   In the fall I'll have a 5th grader, 2nd grader, young Kindy boy, 3yo and a gigantic belly.  So, I really want to simplify things for myself, while still making sure the kids are getting enough, especially the 5th grader.   So, we are going to try Oak Meadow for 2nd and 5th grades.    Rowan will be 5 at the end of May, and he is really starting to want...
I had been running and doing Insanity videos when I got pregnant.  I wanted to continue running, but almost immediately it was too much for me.  I do want to keep exercising but every time I try, I have to decrease the intensity, and that is frustrating.    I'm going to try to keep it up though, at least keep moving somehow.
I am so sorry for your loss!  I have had 2 miscarriages, 1 pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant, and 1 at 8.5 weeks.  Both were very hard for me.  The "pregnancy and loss" boards here were very helpful to me.    I'm not sure how many weeks you were, but I would imagine that you would be fine without any sort of doctor's care.  I can almost guarantee you will not need a d&c.    I am really sorry you are going through this.  Sending you love!
Hi everybody!    I'm Chrissy and my husband is Brian.  We have 4 kids already, Noah (10), Lilah (7), Rowan (almost 5) and Laney (2.5).  I am due on Halloween with our fifth, and last baby.  I am super super excited and trying to enjoy every little bit of this, even though I don't do pregnancy very well.   Noah was born in the hospital, but the other 3 were born at home, and this one will be too, if all goes according to plan.  My homebirths have all been very,...