or Connect

Posts by Carley

Quote: Originally Posted by Amandamanda I need to stop having losing weight be the priority in my life. All of a sudden my son is 7 months old, and it seems to have come out of nowhere. Have I been enjoying his babyhood, or focusing too much on losing the weight that I have missed the time passing? So yeah. My name is Amanda, I have a scale obsession... and I AM NOT GOING TO WEIGH MYSELF TODAY. ..hopefully. I think the balance is really...
We LOVED Jeremy Moss http://www.insiderpages.com/doctors/...oss-MA-Seattle Plus, he's a dude. From my experience Dudes do way better with Dude therapists. Jeremy also doesn't believe in pathological therapy (e.g. therapy forever). He helps till you don't need him anymore. Done and done! Good luck!
Quote: Originally Posted by loveneverfails Today is the feast of Birthday Vigil, and how does my husband celebrate!?? HE GETS FREAKING ZAPPED BY AN IDIOT POWER CORD AND HAS TO GET AN EKG AT THE MEDICAL UNIT AT HIS JOB. He's fine, but dear God... 25 was a horrible year, and it needs to go die a death already! OH NO!!! Happy new year to you! Baby who doesn't sleep is TOTALLY SLEEPING LIKE A ROCK right now! I'm going to vaccinate EVERY...
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenTeaGinger61 Okay so I'm not EVEN trying to respond. I've been gone for awhile because I'm trying to curb my internet time. Oh and my body...sigh. I fit into nothing that I own and I really hate to buy a whole new winter wardrobe but I might not have a choice. I've lost almost 25lbs since June and am still not able to get into my 12s. My body is really different. This didn't happen with the other ones. I mean, my body...
Quote: Originally Posted by Happeesupermom Now I'm up-- can't fall asleep b/c my adrenaline is pumped so high!! He could have smothered DS!!! If I hadn't noticed... or if DS had his head turned the other way... UGH!!!! To top things off-- I've been dealing with intruding thoughts & some of them dealing with DH carelessly hurting DS. Just when I thought I was getting a handle on these ugly thoughts... THIS!! Oh, I am so stressed! And livid!! I...
The Picasso exhibit is up at the SAM. Alternatively, you could do a gourmet cupcake tour MMMMMMMnomnomnomnom
Quote: Originally Posted by ivymae Oy, couple rough days around here. Not sure if i am exhausted because I am depressed, or depressed because I am exhausted. Upping all my suppliments this week and seeing if it helps. Becky is working on consolidating naps but each day is different, so it's hard to know when to let her sleep, and when to keep her up, so we get more than a 10 minute nap. Siblings: both of my older girls have went through stages of...
Quote: Originally Posted by ivymae I actually know a very AP mom who took her daughter to the sleep clinic Ferber heads, and it helped them a lot. They didn't CIO, but they did use a bunch of tricks to help her learn to settle/wake fully. She was nearly 3 and still sleeping like an infant, so there was obviously something that needed fixed in the hardwiring, but anytime I think of him now I think "Well, I know ONE person who you helped. Good job not...
Quote: Originally Posted by JAntoinette hi, i would love to join. i have struggled with my weight since my son was born 7 months ago. i was 132 pre-pregnancy and 141 when he was born ( gained 22 lbs during pregnancy). i've actually gained weight during the past few months and am now 145. i exclusively breastfeed and have felt so defeated at how hard it has been to not only lose weight but to not gain anymore. i have never heard of anyone gaining weight...
130 at today's weigh-in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, don't worry! I didn't lose 2lbs in a week - I missed my weigh-in last week